The real Msblaze

chris-from-ky said:
You know, I don't want to hijack the thread but, As for Idaho, have you noticed that 5lb bags of Idaho potatos are anymore filled with ridiculously small potatoes? I mean forget having a baked potato with your steak, they're only good for mashed or mini steak fries. What gives? Get off your computers and get out to the fields and grow us some bigger spuds!!!!

I think it's already been hijacked, so no worries.

Yeah, what's with the tiny potatos all of a sudden?

frederic said:
No, it doesn't. And many people from such locations type, write, and speak with excellent diction.

However, having lived in the NYC area most of my life, none of you "corn people" will ever speak as fast as we do :P

And that's meant to be a joke son :D
Corn people! :D That's funny. I guess we are since the great tobacco buy out.

-AND-

You can get the bigger potatoes, but they come in 3-packs and they are the same price as the bag of 15 smalller ones. Idaho's running a racket!

chris-from-ky said:
Corn people! :D That's funny. I guess we are since the great tobacco buy out.

That's one state I've never been, other than a passthrough hauling to somewhere else.

While I'm born/bred in NJ, and worked in NYC my entire life, my favorite state is Iowa.

I could actually *breathe* in Iowa.

frederic said:
That's one state I've never been, other than a passthrough hauling to somewhere else.

While I'm born/bred in NJ, and worked in NYC my entire life, my favorite state is Iowa.

I could actually *breathe* in Iowa.

Then you must not have hay fever:D

Back