The love song thread....

lbanks said:
....................................................................................................

Oh yea.....

Attachments

• peo-black_dudesuit.gif
    peo-black_dudesuit.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 48
apl said:
Hey, true-eurt, did you miss my song in this thread, too? :mad:
Sorry APL, I have had all kinds of problems with downloads today, and was thinking strongly about using my computer as a target practice, so stopped downloading for a while. I will try again tonight, when I have no puterocide left in me!!! :eek: :D :D

The song is all there. My only real complaint is that it's really trebley. Could use some bass and low mid. Mind you i've done a lot worse projects than that.

Its one of my very first recordings theres a lot I hear wrong with it. But I have even more embarassing projects that may never see the light of day... :D

Dude, if that's you singin', change the name already....I'd go for 28 now...

Willz, nice voice.....No more to say.
Ed

Thanks..
I have always been my worst critic. People tell me to sing all the time but I honestly don't think I sound all that great. :o :)

I'fect - "Show you", although i admittedly just laugh, and not for good reasons, when i hear modern R&B, it's because i see it on TV and the videos....man!...

BUT!!!!

hearing "Show You" now was really interesting and didn't put me off at all - it's a decent tune and a good recording. I know some people here on the board has had the same experience with metal. I guess this song going up here for simply free enjoyment just adds that extra dimension that appeals to me... good work, bigwillz24!

Again Thanks.... Not long ago I wasn't very open to other genres myself. I guess I appreciate the variety in music more now than I did a couple years ago.

true-eurt said:
Sorry APL, I have had all kinds having all kind of problems with downloads today, and was thinking strongly about using my computer as a target practice, so stopped downloading for a while. I will try again tonight, when I have no puterocide left in me!!! :eek: :D :D
Ya' know, I'm having alot of trouble, also! Are you on Comcast? I don't know how long I'm going to be on line, recently!

lbanks said:
Ya' know, I'm having alot of trouble, also! Are you on Comcast? I don't know how long I'm going to be on line, recently!
No, I am one of the lucky ones. I have dial-up!!! It is very frustrating eh? :eek:
I have been waiting for fifteen minutes for a song to download!!! I want to listen to all these songs, but It is nearly impossible, and while they are downloading, puter runs spazdic! :mad:

Well I just F-Up my only love song, so now I'll have to redo it. :(

I could post my Unchained Melody cover though..

Breath dammmit breath...

Dammit Captian we need more posts!

Nah, don't worry, just bump it if need be.... cuz i think we all want these collection threads around, yeh?

How many songs are on this thread now?, a dozen?

a love song for my wife

Hey!

I haven't posted anything here in a long time, but I have a song that I thought would fit for this love song thread.

I wrote "I Still Do" for my wife in honor of our upcoming 27th wedding anniversary.

If you'd like to hear it, please navigate to my motagtor.net site and select the song "I Still Do".

http://www.motagator.net/bands/109/

I used the Garritan Personal Orchestra for the strings, piano, and bell tree

Lounge Lizard EP

I played live drums, cabasa, and shaker

That's me on all of the vocals

EnjoY!

-rob

rob, nice job on "i still do"
it begins to sound really impressive about halfway in when the arrangements intensify.... a true happy family song :) Polar opposite to my stuff :D so all the more fun to listen to, thanks for posting...

I'd love to hear those tunes finished, True...They were both spine-tingling.

Well there's a reason why I don't write love songs...

probably cause they turn out something like this:
"The Car, The Diamond Ring"
http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1T8CG9LKY7SAH30Z4XWULW7GS6

featuring emotional performances by
Dr. Z, Tha Roosta, D-Monsta X, & Danger Girl EH-masta J & me (G-dawg 7)
"This one's for the ladies!!"

I grabbed my girl once and tried to dance with her to this, but she kept trying to get away from me... i don't know wwwwhy... probably cause it's TOO good... yeah?
"It don't get no hotter than this!"

Dogman said:
OOOhhh baby...I thinks me loves you long time..... :p

You know it! Irrrrresitable, huh?

(you guys/girls are lucky I had too much to drink tonight & actually posted this :rolleyes: I'll probably be regretting it tomorrow )

Back