The Celebrity Obituary Thread

Steve Harley of Cockney Rebel.
The start of "Make Me Smile" is as iconic as it gets. You hear it, you know the song.
The news report said his family were by his side when he died. It got me thinking. I'm not sure if I'd want anyone to be there when I'm ready to depart this mortal coil.
Not that it would make any difference.

Not to get into conspiracies or anything. And I know this is going to sound ridiculous. But I saw a couple of short documentaries on Youtube (Yeah, I know...great place to get informed :D :D :D).

The basic jist of them is that he actually didn't do it. His son did. That doesn't exonerate O.J. He covered for his son and was willing to take the fall. If you guys remember, when the cops stopped O.J., he was on his way to the airport and he didn't have a drop of blood on him. A murder like that would have left a lot of blood on him, even if it was 2 days later. But I think this was the same day.

Also, Ron Goldman was a black belt in something or another (Not that that really means anything, but still). O.J. had wicked arthritis and they say it's doubtful he could have over powered Goldman. His son was about 30 years old, tough as nails, and allegedly hated the fact that O. J. married a white woman. He hated Nicole Brown and wanted O.J. to get back together with his real (black) mother.

So, supposedly, O.J. showed up during the attack and took the fall for his son. There's footage of the family as the verdict was read, and while everyone was screaming with joy, his son had his face in his hands and was balling his eyes out.

Nobody even knows where O.J.'s son is. He hasn't been heard from since the trial. I can't even remember his name and I bet most people didn't even know he existed.

I'm not saying I believe it. I actually don't care either way. But it was a very interest take. Plausible at the least.

But I get it. Nobody want to hear that shit.

By the way, every one of those videos I saw has been taken down since. I'm not sure what that means. But I'm sure everyone here will find some political party to blame for it. :D

Last edited:
I have a feeling I'm going to get ridiculed for that post^^^^. It's ok. I didn't say I believe it, it was just interesting. But I know how people act from behind their keyboards, especially in this place. :D

Not to get into conspiracies or anything. And I know this is going to sound ridiculous. But I saw a couple of short documentaries on Youtube (Yeah, I know...great place to get informed :D :D :D).

The basic jist of them is that he actually didn't do it. His son did. That doesn't exonerate O.J. He covered for his son and was willing to take the fall. If you guys remember, when the cops stopped O.J., he was on his way to the airport and he didn't have a drop of blood on him. A murder like that would have left a lot of blood on him, even if it was 2 days later. But I think this was the same day.

Also, Ron Goldman was a black belt in something or another (Not that that really means anything, but still). O.J. had wicked arthritis and they say it's doubtful he could have over powered Goldman. His son was about 30 years old, tough as nails, and allegedly hated the fact that O. J. married a white woman. He hated Nicole Brown and wanted O.J. to get back together with his real (black) mother.

So, supposedly, O.J. showed up during the attack and took the fall for his son. There's footage of the family as the verdict was read, and while everyone was screaming with joy, his son had his face in his hands and was balling his eyes out.

Nobody even knows where O.J.'s son is. He hasn't been heard from since the trial. I can't even remember his name and I bet most people didn't even know he existed.

I'm not saying I believe it. I actually don't care either way. But it was a very interest take. Plausible at the least.

But I get it. Nobody want to hear that shit.

By the way, every one of those videos I saw has been taken down since. I'm not sure what that means. But I'm sure everyone here will find some political party to blame for it. :D

If memory serves...im not going to look it up...OJ hopped a plane that night, professional engagement or whatever. Was contacted by police until some time later. Remember, he said when he got news he was angry and somehow broke a glass in the sink of his hotel room, that's how he got a cut on his hand, the hand that didn't fit the glove. Maybe the other hand, I dont know.

Maybe he deserves dancing on his grave, not for me to say. I'm not going to cheer anyone getting and dying of cancer. Fuck cancer.

OJ hopped a plane that night, professional engagement or whatever. Was contacted by police until some time later.
Yes, you're probably right. I think what it was is that there was film of him either leaving to the airport or at the airport. And his people were saying that this is film of him only hours after and this does not look like a man that just butchered 2 people. He would have blood stains on him no matter how much he cleaned up. I forget.

Maybe he deserves dancing on his grave, not for me to say. I'm not going to cheer anyone getting and dying of cancer. Fuck cancer.

I agree. (Well, if MM died of cancer, maybe I would.........) Just fucking kidding......everyone take a deep breath.....:)

I have a feeling I'm going to get ridiculed for that post^^^^. It's ok. I didn't say I believe it, it was just interesting. But I know how people act from behind their keyboards, especially in this place. :D

I’m kind of surprised this is the first I’ve heard of this. I looked up the claims and if the evidence is true, there’s some plausibility.

@Random dude ykw, that theory makes sense to me. The whole glove thing is bogus but I think it was just too easy for theories to spread regarding OJ himself doing it after that crazy chase seemed to be clearcut proof of his guilt.

Back