summer love boogie

Walter Tore

Hi All: I recorded these this afternoon with the one man band featuring keys instead of guitar:

how can a man treat a woman so bad
summer love boogie
smashed heart blues
time and love

WAlter,
Summer Love Boogie is cool.
You really ought to link to the streamer in your text - as your page takes a while to load. I'd rather be listening than loading! leave the page link in the signature space for further exploration.

WAlter,
Summer Love Boogie is cool.
You really ought to link to the streamer in your text - as your page takes a while to load. I'd rather be listening than loading! leave the page link in the signature space for further exploration.

thanks rayc! I will do that. walter

This is great. Your voice is great, and your harmonica playing rocks. I wish I could lay down a harmonica track like this on my songs. The production and the recording sound great to my ears. Cool song and well done.

This is great. Your voice is great, and your harmonica playing rocks. I wish I could lay down a harmonica track like this on my songs. The production and the recording sound great to my ears. Cool song and well done.

thanks! I am making some headway with learning to record all the stuff at once. It is like learning a whole new instrument. I started out as a harp player and then found that you could use a rack for it with the guitar. Then I learned the guitar, and the list keeps growing............. The great part is no more band headaches :-) Walter

Back