Studio Projects New Marketing Strategy...

SO that is what actually happens in a pro recording studio?

I see we are wasting our time and going in the wrong direction with all this talk about mics. A studio should only LOOK good with piles of CHEAP equipment to get the CHICKS to do THIS

I get it.....................

acorec said:
SO that is what actually happens in a pro recording studio?

I see we are wasting our time and going in the wrong direction with all this talk about mics. A studio should only LOOK good with piles of CHEAP equipment to get the CHICKS to do THIS

I get it.....................

Lighten up man and have some fun. You don't need to go on the attack right out of the blue. :)

i for one keep telling people that end up making out in my room that I'm going to video tape it and sell it on the internet

distortedrumble said:
you were warned before you clicked on the site...
Still it might have been better over in the Cave, which would have also avoided the arguments over whether the C1 has the right presence curve for high pitched female vocals, what preamp would be the best to use, and that the over-the-shoulder postitioning is all wrong.

Last edited:
Innovations said:
Still it might have been better over in the Cave, which would have also avoide the arguments over whether the C1 has the right presence curve for high pitched female vocals, what preamp would be the best to use, and that the over-the-shoulder postitioning is all wrong.

Perhaps this is better suited for the Cave, but it is funny..... If it offended anyone, I am sorry...I did not post it, but I find it very funny.

I don't think it's funny... and if I was a moderator I'd move this thread to the Cave where it belongs.

alanhyatt said:
We can't take apart the C4 and show you inside photo's because they have pictures of naked ladies inside..... ;)

We don't want to turn this forum into an XXX rated one...Do we? :cool:
No.

Maybe it is better off in the cave. The topic of the post is a microphone manufacturer, so I figured I'd post it here.

I knew this thread would offend people, but it was just too damn funny to resist. Have a sense of humor people!

alanhyatt said:
I was the sound engineer...... :eek:
I assume you were going after a nasal quality here, such as Edith Piaf in Milord or Non, je ne regrette rien.

Attachments

• sp03.jpg
    sp03.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
crazydoc said:
I assume you were going after a nasal quality here, such as Edith Piaf in Milord or Non, je ne regrette rien.

Yes I was. Notice the angle I chose. Coming up from under the capsule took out all the low end. The off axis position compared to the other positions was essential to capture the essence of the talent. :eek:

some of you guys that are complaining about this have spewed alot of off topic shit in this forum yourselves so you really should shut the fuck up.......

maybe it doesnt belong here, but its funny as hell, and has to do with mics.......

Back