Studio Projects And Its Entry To 8 Channels

Hey, if you guys are going to start one of these asinine arguments, please take it to the mic forum where it belongs.

:D :D You guys are crackin' me up.

You know, Freshmatty . . . this kinda' reminds me of the time I couldn't find my gloves because they were on my hands.

To me, it's more like the time I couldn't find my car keys because they were in the freezer. :D

I actually was the class clown. I am one funny motherf***er in person. Just ask my kid.

In all seriousness, the only question I was asking was whether or not anyone had actually heard or seen one of these before comparing it to a Nady. I've read the specs just like everyone else. There's some coolness and some head-scratchers.

That's my .02.

I will now focus my rapier wit where it belongs, The Mic Forum.

Oh, and stay gold poniboy, stay gold.

chessrock said:
:D :D You guys are crackin' me up.

You know, Freshmatty . . . this kinda' reminds me of the time I couldn't find my gloves because they were on my hands.
No, I think that was the time you were so wasted you thought you saw gloves on your hands, then realized later that you didn't even have your eyes open. :D

Or the time he couldn't find the gloves, which were on his hand because his nervous system doesn't work and he's blind. It was only when he smelt his hands that he got a sniff of leather..

Back