Votes: 2 22.2%
  • electric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares.. as long as its good

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
JMarcomb said:
Sluice

that was one mc012 and one 57... I sounds ok, but I think I might like just the sm57 better.. hmmmm
Damn... your still working on proj12 :) ... Your IN BIIGG TROUBLE MR> I forgot about that song.. hehe ... your prob just being way too critical now that I told you the drums sounded fake before. relax.... deeeeeeeeeeeeeep biiiiiiiiiiiig breath........ and do your best...... I know youll do great.... worrying is only productive in ducks during duck season.

Nah, my problem is I have 3 other projects and limited time for development. And besides, it's wabbit season. :)

I did the dual 012 on the amp thing with "Feathers and Bones" for a lead. The sm57 is definitely more appropriate for that.

By the way, when you figure out the answer to that question let me know. Lest I shoot myself over the same concerns for naught :) Find a bassist and a drummer and I'll move out to Chicago so we have both our guitars, vocal and a bassist who can sing harmonies and you can sing what you can sing too and neither of us will have to program drums and we'll write a whole album of 3 minute songs and then we'll do an experimental album and then another 3 minute song album and back and forth onward through time and space until we're both fucking rich.

OR....we can be carpenters!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

SLuiCe said:
Find a bassist and a drummer and I'll move out to Chicago so we have both our guitars, vocal and a bassist who can sing harmonies and you can sing what you can sing too and neither of us will have to program drums....

what about a drummer who sings harmonies?

where is the project 14 song? I didn't see it on the page..

second, as far as what I would prefer to listen to on an instrumental album, probably electric since all my favorite instrumentals are done that way.. Although I have heard some great acoustic instrumental albums.. Ever hear of a band called 'Acoustic Alchemy'?

BTW, where is the project 14 song?

I said where is the song?!? :mad:

:D

I don't see any project 14 but as for the question....it depends on the song. Some are appropriate for acoustic and some for electric. If I had the faintest idea what Project 14 sounded like, I could give you an answer but since it's not there, I don't have a clue. ;)

HEY!!!! I'm a 1k Silver Member!!! Yay!!!!
Happy 1k to me,...happy 1k to me......happy 1k, happy 1k happy 1.................... :p

wow 1K!!!

Now only if they paid ya a dollar for every post! :)

Heres another topic for ya guys...........

Ive been hanging around a singles website to look for a music chick to hang out with and I met this one girl and her description is:
Most importantly she sings and plays the piano, but here are her credentials

Hair: Brown/Brunette
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 95
Body Style: Lean/Slender
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
originally from: Brookfield, IL.
Education: Some College
Studied: working on Bachelor's Degree in American Studies
Political View: Midway Moderate

Activity: Very Active
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Socially
Marital Status: Single
Have children: I have no kids
income: $50,000 - $100,000
Rate appearance: Most Important
Rate intelligence: Most Important
Seeking:
Marriage & Children

She emailed me sounding like she was looking for LOVE... Yikess... Im just looking for a friend that wants to mess around with some tunes and I might take it from there...

She also mentioned shes Catholic.... so am I... but I dont care about that .. I just want to hang around someone cool... she seems like she might be into religion more than me... that can mean troubles :o I believe in a higher power, but attending church every week is not on my agenda

Girls take a big part out of a musicians recording timt, too.... right?

hmmm... what to do

erichenryus

success is the ability to do what you want, when you want. In my book ;)

I'll help you out with that song this weekend... I'll pm ya!

Hey Jeff,
......first youve gotta get a pic so you can establish that all important appearance rating... :D (most important).... then, ................if all is well, .....go with it man. If youre not seeing anyone else, go live life. just meet her in a place where you can bail if she turns out skanky.....:D

success is the ability to do what you want, when you want. In my book

.....I couldnt agree more.:)

g

Guernica said:
Hey Jeff,
......first youve gotta get a pic so you can establish that all important appearance rating...

yes... thats for sure...

Im wondering why she sounds soo spunky...... she gave me her phone # on the first email.. sounds to good to be true

I mean if she was gorgeous.. she wouldnt be hanging around on a sinlges site??? well... at least 99% of the hotties :)

I'd have to be wary of someone who's putting all those requirements and expectations before ever even spending a single date with you. The first thing in any relationship is to simply find out if you can have fun together. Oh wait................you already know that. ;)

..............but while I'm at it. Appearance is very important? A wee bit shallow, especially for a Christian.

JMarcomb said:

success is the ability to do what you want, when you want. In my book ;)

I'll help you out with that song this weekend... I'll pm ya!

couldn't agree more with your definition. thanks in advance for the help.

project 14...

seriously Jeff, you must want to be a member of "Miami Sound Machine" :D

A lot more synth than guitar this time from you... but the guitar is featured there, and it sounds awesome as usual...

The tone is most impressive... that guit just SINGS... it's the same feel you get when you're singing well, and your vocal chords are just buzzing... same feel from the guit...

Too short, tho...only 2:09...

Where's the friggin CD? :) money in the bank!

Chad

eeeick

eeeick Im scared........of online singles sites///or any online sites for that matter. Wait a minute this is an online site isn't it???? Ugh I can't win. As far as just being a Carpenter, that gets the big thumbs down from me.......I am one and it sucks as Jeff and Tom both know..........ever see the video from Aerosmith.....I think it was Ragdoll, with the fat chick and the 900 # at the end, smoking a cig and ironing......that is what I think of all girls I can't see till I actually see them in the flesh. GUILTY till proven innocent I say..........

this is a different girl now..

she lives in the city/chicago... and is 24

not bad... but she isnt musical

I never went out with a blonde ... Yikess

email from her--

Jeff~

Thanks for the email, I appreciate your interest in getting to know me better. I recently moved down to the city (about 8 months ago). I can't beleive that it is almost Christmas! There is nothing better than Christmas in Chicago, seeing all the sights and the overall holiday spirit.

I have lived in IL my whole life except for when I was in school at Michigan State University. I graduated over a year ago from there with a degree in Environmental Public Policy. I currently work for the federal government and travel all the time. I love my job and I love to travel. I have been afforded the opportunity to travel a lot so I take advantage of being home any chance I can get.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself rather than babbling about where I have lived and the like. I am 5'6 about 125 pounds. I have blonde hair and I consider myself to be athletic. I love sports, not that I was ever really good at one particular sport itself, but I enjoy playing or watching all of them. I am actually in the process of taking golf lessons and trying to get better.

I guess that most of my friends would say that I am not the typical girl. By that I mean that I am very diverse. I enjoy the finer things in life, but then I am ready to go hiking through the mountains. I am an only child so my family raised me to be the best of both a daughter and a son. My dad always made sure that I watched sports and understood the games and my mom made sure that I was a proper lady.

Well, I figure that this is a good start for now even though I wrote a huge novel about complete nonsense. Take care! Hope to hear from you soon!

1695167.jpg

we are gonna hook up soon ... oh boy!

I like her tail feathers

Last edited:
participant

I wish I was in the miami sound machine :)

I agree it has some similar sound for sure

Im checking your new tune out in a minute... ;)

Back