"Space Trucking" Deep Purple Drum cover Video

Random dude

I was going to put this in the other thread I started, "Drum cover Vids", but that died a sudden death. If the "Drums and Percussion" section had a lot of traffic, I wouldn't start a new thread. But considering this section is pretty dormant, I figure why not start a new thread. :)

If the mods don't like, just let me know.

Thanx guys. :)

Forget the drumming. What about that awesome denim vest??? Haven't rocked that thing since 1977. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Sweet! Great song to pick!
Thanx a lot!

Yeah, it's not easy to think of songs to play to for drumming videos. A lot of great tunes out there, but for a drum cover, you want something that has more than just a "cool beat". This one has a lot of good drum parts in it.

I did one for "L.A. Woman" in the other thread, but nobody seemed interested in that one, which is sort of understandable. When you think of "The Doors", I don't think epic drumming comes to mind. But "L.A. Woman" has a lot of room to add interesting drum parts to it. It's actually my favorite drum cover so far, besides this one.

I think I'll do "Frankenstein" next. That will be a challenge. :)

Last edited:
Thanx guys. :)

Forget the drumming. What about that awesome denim vest??? Haven't rocked that thing since 1977. :D :D :D

Hmmmm. Beauty contest? I’ll give you a solid 3..... maybe a 4.

Now a suede vest with fringe, that could take you up to a 7 :D

Back