SoundCards ???

Schehera

I have a Dell Demension 4300 that currently uses
Creative Sound Blaster Live - came with it
I want the ability to play mutliple channels at once.
Mostly i want to play wav/mp3 files and also play my turntables at the same time.
My sound card only allows me to select one type of play/record audio
i.e., line in , or wav, or mic etc...
i can't select multiple ...
I'm sure I got my point across
I can be redundant at times.

BASICALLY - i wondered what type of soundcard I could use becuz they're are soooo many out there
thanks ;)

wasssssuppppppppppppp

Well they gave you the shitty SB card cuz the one I used to start my platform had that card.. When you said you wanted multiple channels I automatically threw out the SB audigy platinum ex..

but If I were you Id probably look into a pro tools digi 01, or maybe a delta 66 omni studio.. Both cards are very good, but you willl definately get your money out of the digi 01, you can purchase that whole setup off ebay for around 450-550.. If I had a chance to pick my card over id go with pro tools just for the software and what not..

Woops u said play multiple not record.. still digi 01...

Schehera

I would suggest that you take a look at the Delta 1010.

It will allow you to connect your Rane mixer and your MPC 2000.

The Delta 1010 has 10 inputs.

You MPC has 8 OUTS and your RANE mixer has 2 OUTS.

If you are on a super tight budget, then you should look pick up the M-Audio Audiophile 2496. It will be a good choice for you considering the fact that it has MIDI. The midi can assist you with syncing the MPC to your computer when transferring tracks. ;)

Also, take a look at the Delta 44 and the Delta 66

spin

thanks 4 the feedback

I'll look into them all - and my budget is limited so....
much appreciated
I'm still tryin to get zip drive for my mpc too - lots of money thurrrr

zip drive? what's your game, boy? if anything get an external CDRW or HD for the money. zip my arse....(not literally)

m-audio audiophile an excellent starting point, delta 44 good but no midi or spdif....you're safe with the m-audios just pick the one with the stuff you need. remember a stereo connection = two channels.

Back