some gear for sale

donkeystyle

(2) dbx mini pre's- $50 dollars a piece.
They are in good working condition, but scratched up. most of the scratches are on the bottom. you pay shipping. I imagine it will be about 10 bucks a piece. if you were to buy both I would ship in one box and split shipping with you. I don't think your half would be more than 10 bucks.

(1) Audio Technica 3035 large diaphram condenser mic with shockmount- $100.00
A very nice microphone. I have 2 but only need one. It is in perfect working condition and very good cosmetic condition. you pay 10 bucks shipping. if it's less I'll charge you less, if it's more, I'll cover it.

(1) Behringer Eurorack mx602a- $40.00 Behringer calls it a 6 channel mixer, I count 4 channels-2 xlr channels and 2 stereo line channels. It's perfect for a band that only has 1 or 2 singers. 10 bucks shipping. if it's less, I'll charge you less if it's more, I'll cover it.

I don't have the original boxes for these items, but I will be sure to package them very well.

I just sold a dmp3 to second skin, and bought a true systems precision 8 from johnnyc and I'm sure they will both vouch for me.

I have pics of everything but the mic at the moment. I will take pics of that soon.

pm me if interested.

Back