[SOLVED] Difficulty when printing lyrics Win 10 WordPad

spantini

COO of me, inc.
I'm using an image here instead of actual text because a similar situation happens when I copy/paste to this thread. All the blank spaces between guitar chord names are collapsed so they show up here as ADG.

wsywyg.jpg

Last edited:
Font. Use Courier font, it is a fixed width font. Let me know if that worked.

That actually made it worse. Now the lyric text is also out of place and many of the letters in the lyrics are overlapping.

However . . .

You prompted me to look further and I have found the solution. I had to change the paper setting on the printer from Letter to A4. All the lyrics stay correctly aligned and their relative chords above them also remain in place.

Thank you, @DM60 8-)

Last edited:
That actually made it worse. Now the lyric text is also out of place and many of the letters in the lyrics are overlapping.

However . . .

You prompted me to look further and I have found the solution. I had to change the paper setting on the printer from Letter to A4. All the lyrics stay correctly aligned and their relative chords above them also remain in place.

Thank you, @DM60 8-)
As a rule, I use fixed font, spacing, all letters, numbers, etc. are fixed. Courier is the main font I use. If you start out with it, it will always line up. I would assume the reason is it messed it up was that you had various different spaces to make it line up, when you went fixed font, well, it changed the letter spacing.

Glad it worked.

Back