She's 12

Well...................that's that..............

I am selling the Martin..........
The Taylor............
Both Epiphones........
The Alvarez..........
might as well sell the bass and keyboards too............

Twelve huh??

no sense trying anymore...........not after hearing this......

nope...that's it.....I give up............
no hope left.............end of story........finis..........

Really cool man.............extreme talent.......
I think the sense of innocence is present........untouched.......unspoiled by competition...manipulation.........from the *choke* heart........
*sniff* *sniff*
joro *shrugs shoulders and sighs heavily........*
don't ever lose that feeling kiddo.......

Best of fortune to you in your future young lady...
Joe (aka joro)

Very good. I can't believe she's only twelve. You have a very talented girl there.

Always late, always late. Well it's 3:30 on a Tuesday morning so I have a chance to listen to something here finally. I'm glad it was this.
Great work. There are lots of teen girls who come in and through our studios, and you're better than any of them I have heard this year. Being able to play guitar is a HUGE bonus! There's alot of soul and feeling in that music that I don't hear from people of any age. If you're ever looking for people to hear your stuff, lemme know. As is I'm taking this with me to Cincy this weekend. Some of the Blessid Union of Souls guys will love to hear it. We have to listen to junk all the time, and this is not junk! I'll let you know what they say about it.

:)
H2H

Its all been said about 10 times so far, on this 4 page thread, but i'll repeat it once more because i was so impressed.

Your daughter has a lot of talent and i actually enjoyed listening to her sing and play guitar. i didn't just apriciate it, because of her age and how amazing it is that a girl her age can play that well. I've found that with young kids who sing or rap or whatever they do, you can tell that they're young by the sound of their voice (pre-pubescent vocal cords all sound alike), and it can be a bit distracting at times. BUT, with her i hardly noticed it, and if i did it only ADDED to it, first time in my life i've heard that i swear.

That probably didn't make any sense, sometimes i have trouble expressing things in my mind so that others can understand... i guess thats why i like music so much...

i know its impossible not to get a big ego boost from all of these posts, but when your playing don't do it because you want to get better to impress us, and others, just do it because you love it and you want to sing. EVen if noone ever heard you sing or play guitar ever again, it wouldn't matter because you do it for yourself... But i think that goes without saying for most.

anyways i haven't been this impressed since that guy who posted his daughter playing piano on this board (she was also very very young).

well. im only 18, i guess im very young as well.

Ok chris.....

Just had over your equipment to the kid, back off, oh and if she ever needs a lead guitarist let me know ;)

Okay, I have to add my praise to the pile. I've listened to this song 10 times in the last 4 days and I can finally get through the whole song without crying.

Great job Jaimee! Great job dad!

#1!!

great work guys!

Jamiee... you have lots of talent. stay focused and never give up. wasting talent is like throwing gifts in the ocean. hang in there and be strong!

Best of Luck to you
Jeff

Damn...

Sometimes I think that we all try to do TOO much with our music.

Then I hear a 12 year old, a guitar, a mic, and no preconceived notions about how she's "supposed" to sound.

There may be a lesson to be learned here...

Great job, Jaimee.

I'm gonna go get my 9 and 7 year old daughters down here now to listen to your song. Not to pressure them, just so they can hear what it sounds like when you do something from the heart.

Keep feelin' it.

Speechless

Ok - First of all, H2oskiphil, thank you very much. I'll show Jaimee your post in the morning. Same to you imalion & Jmarcomb. It really is appreciated.

This thread has been more fun for me than any I have posted, and probably more fun than any I will post in the future. But every time it comes back onto the front page, it has a few more stars knocked off of it, and even though I may not have the "right" to call it quits, I'm humbly asking that no one else post in this thread.

After all, it's hard for me to get Jaimee motivated to do something new if this old thing keeps hanging around, right?

Seriously, thank you...you can send PM's to me, and I'll print 'em for her.

THE END******PLEASE DON'T POST AFTER THIS*****THANK YOU

Gidge said:
still at 4 stars...:mad: :mad: :mad:

lets see what Uncle Gidge can do about that.....

Hey Uncle Gidge, I tried to give it back it's stars too but it was a no go. I'll try again:D

Back