SGA1566 Plugin -- Where to download?

Hey everyone:

Kind of a random question for you. I'm getting back into recording after an extended break. I used to really love this free SGA1566 plugin from Shattered Glass, but can't seem to install on my computer from the download on their site. Anyone have any tips on where I could download this?

Thanks!
George

Click on the download link and it should open a Google Drive screen. Find the download icon and click.
That should download the file ( an EXE file if you get the Windows version) and save it. Once downloaded, click on the EXE file, and choose where you want to put the file. The file will be SGA1566.DLL. It should be put in whatever file folder normally holds your VST plugins. In Reaper, I have mine in the Plugins/FX folder.

Thanks for the reply. Must be an OS issue. I'm operating Big Sur (version 11.2.3) and it's blocking me from opening the .dmg file because it's from an "unidentified developer." Any tips for a work around?

I know nothing of the Mac world, I guess they are protecting you from yourself. I thought only Microsoft wanted to do that!

Perhaps one of the Apple users can chime in.

Back