Selling: Delta 1010, Yamaha MG16/4

xotsx

I'm selling my Delta 1010 soundcard. I've just gotten a firepod and need to sell some other stuff to pay for it, :o

Anyway, the Delta is about a year old used in my home studio. I comes in the original box with manual, driver cd, and extra software that came originally. I'm also including a free 8 channel snake cable for it. I'd like to get $300 for it.

Also selling a Yamaha MG16/4 mixer. I'm asking $175 for it.

If anyone is interested you can email me at ryan@oftheson.com or send me a PM. Thanks.

Mg16/4

It's basically in NEW condition. I've looked it over again and can't find a scratch on it. Not even on the bottom. I do have the original power supply, box, and manual (not pictured)

mixer1.JPG

mixer2.JPG

offers

Well, the only thing I can really do is to maybe throw in free shipping. After that and paypal fees (if paypal is used) I'll be down to about $150 and I definitely can't go lower than that. Let me know if you're still interested. Sorry if you're not. :)

!)!)1010

I am really interested in the 1010. Is it in good condition. Any pics? And will ya take a money order. Oh yea what software is it thats bundled with
it

mixer

Just updating: Yamaha mg16/4 = SOLD

myparents - I sent you a PM about the sound card :) Thanks.

sold

Delta 1010 = SOLD.

Thanks guys for looking, and buying of course.

This board ROCKS btw. :D

Back