Sanjanjoseph

scottboyher said:
Never quit trying to do better! Keep on keepin' on rollin' the dice.. Social Sidewinder!

I second the never quit. Doing better is all about confidence. If you got that you got it all. :D

I couldn't get your links to work, but I admire your guts to post. I never had the luxery of being in a band where we grew in unison as musicians. The first band I ever joined was already well established; everyone there was older and much more experienced than I was. But it made for a great learning experience for me because I had to learn songs really fast due to the fact these guys already had them cold. Most of the bands that I have been a part of were all pretty seasoned musicians. The ones that I was in that weren't, were not really bands as much as a bunch of knuckleheads getting together to jam and drink...

ohh, my first band was'nt a group of growers.......we all sucked to begin with and continued to suck for as long as we played together, which was about a year. but, i would'nt erase it if i could. it was alot of fun jamming with those guys and i'll never forget it.

No offence taken in that other post.
Playing, singing and recording quality ain't good. But hey, we all started somewhere.
Keep on playing and recording and you will improve quickly..

Back