Sampletank 2 XL

IKmultimedia has a deal out this month where if you buy Sampletank or Amplitube, you get the other one free (info on their website).

Killer deal; I'm jumping on it....

TimOBrien said:
IKmultimedia has a deal out this month where if you buy Sampletank or Amplitube, you get the other one free (info on their website).

Killer deal; I'm jumping on it....

I jumped on that deal and have had the Sampletank 2XL for a few weeks. S2XL really does make my life easier and the sounds do seem to integrate very well with each other without being too polished. At the moment I seem to prefeer it over any other tool at my disposal - including Sonic Synth 2. That might be honeymoon though...

Ultimate Sound Bank Plugsounds are cheap but they are fairly unusable for me
the velocity cover is really useless, no matter how slow or how light u play, the lowest volume is still really loud and it also applys too all their other stuff
with Ultra Focus that is alright, i have it and it sounded terrific! however i would like it to be more processor optimized
on the other hand sampletank2 has a very decent set of sounds with lower cpu usage. i think fanton and Motif still have more better quality sounds, but as for workflow and mixing, sampletank2 is faster and easier
oh and the interface is a bit too small on my 17' LCD
all in all it's definally better than Hypersionic!! soundwise

Back