Rupert Neve lives about 20 minutes away from me!

hey ! i want to put my voice in this thread..... MY 2nd cousin went on a date with christina augilaria... i dont know how to spell her name < haha

Warhead said:
This is a very interesting phrase, in that I have not used it in years. I always thought it was a South Carolina thing...we used to chant:

"Na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

Do they say the complete phrase out there in TX?

War
Not that I can remember.

Hey.... Willie Nelson's daughter lives across the street from me!

Johnny Depp and I know each other pretty well, I guess. He gave my sister his dog when he got married and bought a house in France or something a few years ago. When he's visiting his mom, who lives not too far away, he likes to check in on the pup. He tried to give the dog to her but she didn't want him. He's kind of a big dumb dog. But he's friendly.

Any other famous people I just know in a professional fashion and don't like to talk about it.

H2H

You used to be able to see Willie Nelson's house's rooftop from the house a friend of mine had outside of Austin.

Not only that, but I once dated a girl who babysat for the great Dodger, Maury Wills.

I once pooped in a restroom Arnold Schwarzenegger had heard of. I also sat on a bus right across from a guy who saw Billy Crystal on TV do an impersonation of a famous Spanish interviewer.

I used to attend church with the Kennedys in Hyannisport (St. Francis Xavier) and Ted Kennedy's hair was always messed up...and Rose Kennedy wore those wax fruit hats.

OK the last one's true. :)

War

I shop for shoes in the same shoe store as George Foreman's son George in Kingwood, TX, we have the same shoe size :p

my friend grew up with Patrick Swayzee. My bro-in-law went to school w/ Alek Baldiwin. Dianne Keyton got up close to my friend when we were at the MOMA (museum of modern art) and he stepped back from a painting and stepped on her foot. She was there with Carol Kane. They wanted to flirt, we split.

Back