RME Multiface for sale..

Bstage

Used, in perfect condition... Will include latest instructions and lastest drivers.. Includes firewire and PCI card...

Combo new is over $920 new.. Im shooting for only $649 OBO Guaranteed perfect working condition.

Will ship to Continental U.S. Only.
Shipping with insurance + confirmation included.
Paypal only.
PM me with any questions..

Info listed below.

The Multiface is not only Multi because of the many different interface formats supported, but also Multi-channel! Based on the technology of the Project Hammerfall the Multiface includes ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, word clock I/O and a separate analoge line output. On top we provide 8 analog inputs and outputs, balanced and 96 kHz/24 bit, of course. All this can be used on notebooks as well as on desktop computers with the same 'zero cpu load' and low latency!

8 x analog line I/O, 96 kHz/24 bit, SNR >106 dBA, 1/4" TRS jacks
1 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
1 x Word clock I/O (BNC)
1 x analog line/headphone output, separate mixer for independent submix
1 x MIDI I/O, 16 channels high-speed MIDI
DIGICheck DSP: Level meter in hardware, peak- and RMS calculation, direct status interface
TotalMix: 720 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical

...and numerous other features found already in the Hammerfall series. And all this for an unbeatable price!
The Hammerfall® DSP System comes with drivers for Windows 98/ME (MME with multi-client operation, ASIO 2.0, GSIF), Windows 2000 (MME with multi-client operation, ASIO 2.0) and MacOS (ASIO 2.0).

The small box using half the space of a 19" rack doesn't show the included outstanding power and extensive features at first glance. The front panel hosts some useful status LEDs, like MIDI state, lock state of the digital inputs and error state of the host-bus. Additionally there's a high-quality 24 bit/96 kHz analog line output, also usable with headphones, and one MIDI I/O.
We think the little Multiface is an unrivalled flexible and powerful unit. Why? Have a look at its back: 8 analog line I/Os on 1/4" TRS jacks (balanced, 24 bit/96 kHz), ADAT optical I/O (switchable to SPDIF optical), ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O coaxial, word clock I/O and MIDI I/O. Can there be more? We doubt...

The parts of the Hammerfall DSP System can be combined freely. Therefore the Multiface can be used with notebooks as well as desktop computers. The connection to notebooks is achieved via a CardBus interface, the connection to desktops via a PCI interface. The interfaces are sold separately.

Attachments

• multiface1.jpg
    multiface1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
  • multiface_rear.jpg
    multiface_rear.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 34
Price Drop to $500 shipped..

Shoot me a PM if your interested.. Top quality system.. Instant DI interface for your pre's..

Back