Reputation??

Rokket said:
Or... hang out in threads that are known for throwing rep points around. Those are easy to spot. The title gives it away.

i think this might be one of those threads
and all i was was curious!!!
lol thanks though :D

I've asked one question since I joined (opinions on a particular mic) and someone has already called me a moron and given me bad rep (didn't sign their name). Hmmm .... think I'll decide to not give a shit about "reputation."

its probably because you said you wanted to save the 230 off a 300 mic! i doubt youll find anything good for that cash but if you want a cheep mic that sounds good the Studio Projects B1 sounds pretty natural! but still thats prett harsh of them

beezelbubba said:
The rep thing is only useful for entertainment!
I'm in the 20,000s and haven't said an intelligent thing in my 7 years here!
You just did! :D

beezelbubba said:
The rep thing is only useful for entertainment!
I'm in the 20,000s and haven't said an intelligent thing in my 7 years here!
But you're a good fuck.....

The repping system is incredibly useless. Dont worry about it. I got neg rep for asking a newbie question in the newbie forum :rolleyes: Its just there so ppl with low self esteem can boost their ego.

Mike

tweedledee said:
why does my rep thingy say i have shameless behavior in my past? i have only been a memeber 2 days an have done nothing but ask for advice?

because people here are fucking dumb asses. Just learn from the reasonable ones here and laugh at all the dumb fucks.

A lot of rep points also doesn't necessarily indicate you're going to get any helpful information. You can get a facefull of sh*t from a cheap, entry-level shovel, or from a very nice, ergonomically balanced, power-user shovel.

This forum is great for putting your virtual helmet on, seeking and finding. You will get useful info either sooner or later. Just don't take anyone seriously!

sloom said:
A lot of rep points also doesn't necessarily indicate you're going to get any helpful information. You can get a facefull of sh*t from a cheap, entry-level shovel, or from a very nice, ergonomically balanced, power-user shovel.

This forum is great for putting your virtual helmet on, seeking and finding. You will get useful info either sooner or later. Just don't take anyone seriously!
not at all. it was actually a pleasant surprise.. nice to meet you

Back