Problem installing plugins: message file corrupt

Yzzaj

Hi,

Bought a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 in 2013
Ableton Live Lite and several links to free plugins came with it.
Everything installed on Windows laptop.
Recently bought a MacBook Pro
Installed Ableton Live Lite 11 on the MacBook Pro.
Yesterday I wanted to install some of the plugins (like Capsule, Red2 and3 compressor and equalizer, XNX, and some more).
Downloaded them, ran the installation files.
When I select install packs I can see them in my VST3 or VST folder but each of them gives this message after trying to install:
Don't know what I am doing wrong, and if these plugins are still compatible with Live Lite 11, or can't be used in Lite anymore.
Also started Ableton in Rosetta mode -> same problem.

Please someone ?

Attachments

• PLUGINSTALLATION ERROR.png
    PLUGINSTALLATION ERROR.png
    86 KB · Views: 3
Not 100% sure, but if it's a new MacBook Pro, it's probably that M1 chip or whatever and anything that came out in 2013 with your Scarlett possibly/probably does not work with an M1 MacBook Pro.

Not 100% sure, but if it's a new MacBook Pro, it's probably that M1 chip or whatever and anything that came out in 2013 with your Scarlett possibly/probably does not work with an M1 MacBook Pro.
Thanks.
I already thought of that too so i closed ableton and restarted it in Rosetta (emulation) mode, No silicon, but unfortunately that didn’t solve it.

Thanks.
I already thought of that too so i closed ableton and restarted it in Rosetta (emulation) mode, No silicon, but unfortunately that didn’t solve it.
Ah! Sorry, I don't own a Mac so I didn't understand that part (Rosetta). It's possible your Download is corrupt and it can't read the data properly to install. You can try downloading with another web-browser to see if that solves the issue. Otherwise, I'm all out of ideas and will have to wait for someone else to chime in.

Don't know what happened but suddenly I can see the plugins and use them....Even with Rosetta turned off. Thanks for your time.

Back