Presonus Studio One Help

GreggG

Hello all, I just purchased Presonus Studio One along with an Audiobox USB. The PDF Manual that came with the software is one of the most vague manuals I have ever seen.
I learned to use Band-In-A-box and GuitarPro5 fairly well in a matter of a few weeks. So I know it is not me.
I am at a loss on how to "copy and paste" and "duplicate" ( among other topics ) with Presonus Studio One. I looked at many online videos by the manufacturer and private users and found nothing that addresses these two issues. If I could find how how to use these two commands I would be extremely happy.

Any help concerning "copy/paste" and "duplicate" would be greatly appreciated. Or any suggestions on where to go to get this information either on the internet or in a book and/or dvd/cd would be great too.

Many thanks,
Gregg

Hello all, I just purchased Presonus Studio One along with an Audiobox USB. The PDF Manual that came with the software is one of the most vague manuals I have ever seen.
I learned to use Band-In-A-box and GuitarPro5 fairly well in a matter of a few weeks. So I know it is not me.
I am at a loss on how to "copy and paste" and "duplicate" ( among other topics ) with Presonus Studio One. I looked at many online videos by the manufacturer and private users and found nothing that addresses these two issues. If I could find how how to use these two commands I would be extremely happy.

Any help concerning "copy/paste" and "duplicate" would be greatly appreciated. Or any suggestions on where to go to get this information either on the internet or in a book and/or dvd/cd would be great too.

Many thanks,
Gregg

http://forums.presonus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Back