Please semi-pro/pro engineers critique my mix, etc.

Pretty good! (Mind you, I only listened on the computer speakers in my office, not in the control room...) Only thing I noticed was a slight lack of mid-presence/punch and a bit of excess sibilance on the main vocals.... other than that, it sounded fine.....

I played it for my grandmother, and she didn't appreciate "all the filthy language" ....

... but other than that, she thought it was pretty good.

Im proud to say that Im starting to fall in love with grandma :) Thanks for checking out the song chess. If you have some free time this month I may need to pencil in a few hours at your studio.

Stay away from my Gradma. :D I leave Wednesdays open (no sessions) as sort of an open house. Every Wednesday, basically. People are welcome to stop by and check the place out, have a beer, maybe jam a little, etc. I just need a few days advance notice so I know ahead of time who's coming by.

chessrock said:
Stay away from my Gradma. :D I leave Wednesdays open (no sessions) as sort of an open house. Every Wednesday, basically. People are welcome to stop by and check the place out, have a beer, maybe jam a little, etc. I just need a few days advance notice so I know ahead of time who's coming by.

:) I might be free next Wednesday if your open house is available. I'll just contact you within a few days to confirm. Its very much appreciated. Keep the feeds coming guys, thanks in advance.

Back