Please honest opinions. I don't want to embarrass myself in public If I suck.

You don't suck, but you've kind of invented your own technique, which a proper singing teacher could probably do something with. The monkeys in the background added a certain something. The real problem, as it stands is the difference between the voice and the track - the track is polished and nice, then the vocal comes in and it's a tough match. Your voice would probably suit many contemporary songs, but perhaps not this track?

You don't suck, but you've kind of invented your own technique, which a proper singing teacher could probably do something with. The monkeys in the background added a certain something. The real problem, as it stands is the difference between the voice and the track - the track is polished and nice, then the vocal comes in and it's a tough match. Your voice would probably suit many contemporary songs, but perhaps not this track?

I have never really sang worship music before. They are having tryouts at my church tonight for the worship team and I was thinking of going. That's why I want opinions before I go there, lol. The 2 year old in the back is the best right :)

Back