Orange combo amp question (s?)...

producerkid

So I recently recorded an Orange Crush 30 preamp section (lineout) into another amp and cab and im fucking thrilled with the results. Does someone know where I could get a schematic for the Crush 30?

Next question, would any if the crush amps have the same preamp? like the crus 10 vs the crush 30, same preamp? If so I could just grab a crush 10 for cheap somewhere and tear it apart, but im not about to tear apart a $200 30 watt combo just for the preamp.

Last question, does anyone make a pedal that can duplicate this sound? I'd really like to get the C30 schematics and just make the preamp section into a pedal so thats really what I'm aiming for here. I've looked at the Orange Peel pedal that OLCircuits.com makes but I'm not really sure about it. I really want that C30 sound as stupid as that may be lol.

If anybody can help at all that would be great and please, no offense, but no bullshit responses. If you cant be helpful or of benefit to this thread in any way dont bother posting.

~the kid

hmmm.....well this seems cool but what im looking for is the sound of the little (what i believe to be) 1x10" (8"?) crush 30 solid state combo. the $200 job. i believe olcircuits.com "Orange Peel" pedal is the solid state version of the preamp section in your link. deffinately a different tone from what im looking for, at least judging from the audio clip.

sucks you cant try everything you find online before you buy it.

~the kid

Back