On My Side verse (feedback homiezzz)

I'll have to agree with Trump. You're just like me, it sounds like you're reading. Although I'd have to admit you sound more legitimate than I do. Maybe I just aint made for the rap game. I'll still crank out some beats tho!

--Re

i will check it later tonight when i get off work - but 1 thing that was comin to me the last time is whether u r doin the whole verse in 1 take ?? u can chop up some of the sections in to dif. takes to get a better "finshed" verse . . . n PLENTY of bigtime cats do it - so its not a "ego" or "skill" thing . .. its a solid recording technique!

i will check it later tonight when i get off work - but 1 thing that was comin to me the last time is whether u r doin the whole verse in 1 take ?? u can chop up some of the sections in to dif. takes to get a better "finshed" verse . . . n PLENTY of bigtime cats do it - so its not a "ego" or "skill" thing . .. its a solid recording technique!

Good word of advice Gully. That is so true and alot of street cats don't realize that all the Bigheads "HAVE" to do it. It has "Nothing" to do wit ability, it's mandatory to make it work!
Plus it will increase you flow 200%:D

Naw, I haven't been cuz of a combination of school (over now), slackin off, and cuz I just got a new PC but I can't get the sound to work.

Back