Old pro tools system. Need help

In order for it to show up on separate channels o. The 02r, you need to route each individual track in protools to an individual output channel on the adat bridge. Then, if the tracks don't end up on individual channels on the board, then the adat inputs on the board aren't routed correctly.

In order for it to show up on separate channels o. The 02r, you need to route each individual track in protools to an individual output channel on the adat bridge. Then, if the tracks don't end up on individual channels on the board, then the adat inputs on the board aren't routed correctly.
I understood that when you responded earlier. I haven't really looked at the routing yet. I have been in those menus, will have to take a better look and read more in the manual next time I get down there. I should try the ethernet connection also.

I understood that when you responded earlier. I haven't really looked at the routing yet. I have been in those menus, will have to take a better look and read more in the manual next time I get down there. I should try the ethernet connection also.
The ethernet connection? I can't tell if you are going in a bunch of different directions, or if you don't understand what each type of connection does.

That is eight years ago when I was giving it some thought. I am seventy now and this ole brain ain't what it used to be. I really hadn't thought much about it since until this set up fell in my lap. I keep recording the tracks through the adat bridge. I want to download the tracks as files. I don't know if the adat bridge can do that. I don't know what the 820 I/O will do. I know the ethernet cable between the HD24 and the Mac should be able to. As stated, I haven't had much time to play with the setup. I have the adat bridge, I don't know it's capabilities or even how to hook it up, I just went for it, I have no manuals. I have been lucky so far to get as far as I have transferring tracks. I have the four 820 I/O, I don't know their capabilities. So far I have not been able to get a signal through the 820s, I only tried twice I think. I really don't know much about the set up and am flying by the seat of my pants with some help from you guys and trial and error.
Thanx again for the help.

Back