Now that's what a rock band's supposed to look like

That's for me. I like all-girl bands, and especially Japanese all-girl bands. My most recent attraction has been the L.A. rockers, The Linda Lindas.

The Linda Lindas, just saw them last week, or would have. Opening act was The Karen Karens, it was a real show stopper.

Ha!, I kid, didn't really, just made it up. See, The Karen Karens, they like scolded everybody to get lost, or called to complain to the manager about some trivial matter and things went to shit from there.

Eh, never mind, a joke's not funny if you have to explain it. Understandable, scale of one to ten it was about a 3. What do you expect with pay like this.

The Linda Lindas, just saw them last week, or would have. Opening act was The Karen Karens, it was a real show stopper.

Ha!, I kid, didn't really, just made it up. See, The Karen Karens, they like scolded everybody to get lost, or called to complain to the manager about some trivial matter and things went to shit from there.

Eh, never mind, a joke's not funny if you have to explain it. Understandable, scale of one to ten it was about a 3. What do you expect with pay like this.
1692198112989.jpeg

Showaddywaddy are a British band 50 years old this year and still have the original drummer

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    986.4 KB · Views: 2
Its actually a really good show - old time rock and roll really. They also swap instruments so three of them have played bass so far - sorry four, the sax player has just picked up the bass and we have three guitars! They're just having fun.

It's nice to be color coordinated!

View attachment 133469
They wanted to be the Dolls. Snider had a temple to Alice Cooper in his room.

There were four bands from Long Island that were pegged for stardom. Only TS kind of made it.

The Good Rats made a few great albums. But, never hit big.
My friend's band was the #3 LI band with a multi millionaire backer, and went nowhere. I can't even remember their name.
Zebra started out as a Led Zeppelin cover band, and made a minor splash. The guitarist was no Page.

And they thought that the Superbowl wardrobe malfunction was a big deal!

Flea-nudo-a-Woodstock.jpg

Back