Now that's what a rock band's supposed to look like

the etched numbers on vinyl tell you sooo much. Not as much as things go for now
why did records become valuable again? ...Nobody knows why they color em? Make people buy them i suppose..it worked on me.

). Warranted or not, that’s how you verify and buy. Same with record pressingsfrom the glory days of vinyl and those tiny etched numbers and codes on the outer rim or inner circle.
So how would I decode them? I have an old Kingsmen Louie Louie 45. Some Rogers and Hammerstein stuff...and would like to see how far back they go.
Dark Side
Nice. You get 'The Wall' NO BAR CODE?

with all their gold records..in a time when it mattered..there is so much intelligent value there. might want to give it another listen. It is an evolved sound that is standing on the shoulders of giants.

Jeff Lynne was the cue ball of the music world.
George Lucas was the cue ball of the movie world..

tom petty's Full Moon Fever was in my cars tape deck till it wore out, chewed up and melted.

Hair bands. . . gotta love 'em :guitar: Some went corporate in later years. I wonder if someone sold their hair to some groupies :rolleyes: :D

Mine was down to my waist throughout the 70's until I got into bikes and drop-tops. Now it's down to my. . . scalp :LOL: I buzz it off every 6-8 weeks.

I cut mine prim and proper every 3 years or so because I get tired of the hassles of conditioning, taking hair bands out to free the ponytail late at night when I wake up, then I miss it and start growing again in a few months. It’s a lifelong pattern. 😞

Mine was down to my waist throughout the 70's until I got into bikes and drop-tops. Now it's down to my. . . scalp :LOL: I buzz it off every 6-8 weeks.
When enough has gone, you might as well chop the rest off.
I've been chopping mine short for a good 15+ years.
Recently I let it grow, just to see how that went.
When I got fed up with it looking a mess, I chopped it all off again.
I instantly looked 20 years younger.

Back