Not exactly "mixing techniques" but related

Schwarzenyaeger

Formerly "Dog-In-Door"
Do any of you guys know that Graham guy on Youtube?

I watched all of his "5 minute to a better mix" videos a few weeks ago and I found at least half of them pretty helpful. I signed up for his newsletter because it said that it would update me with more of that kind of stuff.

Yeah, sure enough, I get an email with some kind of "become a pro now, only 299$ a month, I'll make you rich fast with these mixing tips!" bullshit and my goddamn email blocker can't block his address.
Anybody know what this guy's deal is? I'm not going to actually pay 300$ for lessons but is this stuff legit otherwise?

A bit like the "How to Make A Million Dollars" seminars, when you go there they tell you how to set up "How to Make A Million Dollars" seminars and charge people to come, just like you were charged.

Alan

Do any of you guys know that Graham guy on Youtube?

I watched all of his "5 minute to a better mix" videos a few weeks ago and I found at least half of them pretty helpful. I signed up for his newsletter because it said that it would update me with more of that kind of stuff.

Yeah, sure enough, I get an email with some kind of "become a pro now, only 299$ a month, I'll make you rich fast with these mixing tips!" bullshit and my goddamn email blocker can't block his address.
Anybody know what this guy's deal is? I'm not going to actually pay 300$ for lessons but is this stuff legit otherwise?

Stick around here....it's all free, and generally legit. :)

I'm part of Grahams newsletter from The Recording Revolution. It sounds like you are getting some other kind of spam. I've never got a message from his newsletter or email that cost any money for anything. The only thing I've seen that cost anything is when he shows deals on Plugins

I'm part of Grahams newsletter from The Recording Revolution. It sounds like you are getting some other kind of spam. I've never got a message from his newsletter or email that cost any money for anything. The only thing I've seen that cost anything is when he shows deals on Plugins

You just wanted to make great music and make some money on the side. You weren't trying to become a business owner.

If this is you, you’re not alone.

This is exactly why I created The Audio Income Project, a 6 week course that will help you start earning an extra $500 or more on the side, all with the skills you already have.

Here’s what one of my students Scott did (while taking the course):

"Over the past weekend I recorded my first PAID client demo in two days for $400. With the money I just earned I was able to upgrade my bag of tricks, and buy some new plugins! I just wanted to say thanks for everything!” - Scott W.

And another student Eric is getting after it like crazy:

"I'm currently in week six of The Audio Income Project and I've already made $1450 so far! I'm super hyped right now and feeling invincible! Thanks Graham for this amazing course!” - Eric L.

Why not you?

Isn’t it time you took some action?

Join The Audio Income Project today.

Then you click on the link and it all falls apart.

Back