le Sonique

hello everyone:

jeffrey from pittsburgh here. i'm new to the forum, but have been recording with a Tascam 424 since i was 14. i'm on my third model now, and i really think it's the best unit for the money. in fact, i just released a new CD recorded entirely on the 424. anyway, i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi before i jumped into the conversation.

tascam 424

Jeffery, I own a 424 myself. I recentley built a home studio,check it out at bentleybranchstudio.4t.com, The 424 is a lot of fun and I'm still learning. It is simple to operate and gives good results.

Welcome Jeffrey! (hi Ron) I also record on a 424 mkIII, and a 464. Both fine cassette 4 tracks. Yeah, I'm still learning the recording end of the biz, been playing music forever.

Ron, saw your studio, looks great! Really clean, compared to mine. I'd have to clean up to take a picture!

You have a cd full of work, Jeffrey? Any of it downloadable?(soundclick or nowhereradio streamable?) I'll lend an ear...

424 projects

I am thinking about buying a 424. I would be very interested in finding any projects out there that were recorded with a 424. if anyone knows some sites, let me know.

Thanks!

Well, my www at the bottom of every post. And the same with a member called A Reel Person, although he records with a 424, and everything else under the sun, as he is a guru who collects just about everything TASCAM has made, and a few other manufacturers.

Like I said, I'm still learning the trade, so I pale by comparison...

Back