Newbie From Norway!

timbalesman

Hello Everyone,

Have just joined the forum,and hope I can learn a thing or two:confused:
I have quite a few recording questions to ask,and will put them in the correct forums.

Best Wishes Steve:listeningmusic:

Hi Dave Good to hear from you and many thanks for your welcome ,much obliged.
afraid I have no rig (as yet) I am just starting out,and not in the normal sense of studio recording? I am looking to avoid DAW e.t.c. and only looking to record my progress on Latin Percussion Instruments, for me to monitor my progress but more importantly for my Percussion to see how its going.

I have posted a number of related questions under Percussion Forum

all the best Steve

moresound's
Hello good to hear from you.

How do you plan to record than, Steve?

I will hopefully be using one of the Hand held recorders from Tascam e.t.c.
I meant I would not be getting in to the Studio recording!I will just have powered Mic?? from Line out on Tascam..on a boom stand or similar.I have posted questions in percussion forum.

Regards Steve

Hi Moresound,
I am really pleased by your comments,means a lot.As you can see I am flying by the seat of my pants here..I am not a sound whizz! or even techno minded! just trying to come up with a simple workable solution to help the Percussion learning process,so any help appreciated
Best wishes Steve

All in the name of music!

I'll peek into the drum forum to make sure that those guys are treating you right. You know how percussionist are. :D Just a little joke there, Steve. :thumbs up:

All in the name of music!

I'll peek into the drum forum to make sure that those guys are treating you right. You know how percussionist are. :D Just a little joke there, Steve. :thumbs up:

At your age a 56-year-old percussionist could still steal your girlfriend!:p

Good day Kip4
Good to hear from you, many thanks for your welcome,
My sense of humour is not appreciated by the wife..so maybe I will get a better audience her

best wishes Steve

Back