"New York City Cowboy" final mix

Ah think ewe bettr pack it up n go back Nyoo York City! Oh, wait.

I liked the earlier version you posted, but I can't listen to this one for some reason -- the last three songs I've clicked just now are all on soundclick and none of them are loading :mad:

Maybe some production details while we're waiting?

Ah think ewe bettr pack it up n go back Nyoo York City! Oh, wait.

I liked the earlier version you posted, but I can't listen to this one for some reason -- the last three songs I've clicked just now are all on soundclick and none of them are loading :mad:

Maybe some production details while we're waiting?

LOL..................Soundclick does that sometimes....It just locks up.....

Steve Altonian

http://www.soundclick.com/stevealtonian

Hi, Steve.

I listened before on pc speakers (´cause I was not foundind the "download" button on "almost" the end of scroll bar :o) and said I liked (I love country music...)

Listening again with better condictions:
vocal is superb,beatifull voice, really very good!
The guitars are in the same level.Fantastic job,congratulations
Drums tone is the only thing I don´t like ... at 01:04 and the first snare shows what will happening...basically low volume and "thin" (as the BD and the sidestick).

I think an improvement on the drums(to match better with Bass Guitar too) and the song will "grow up" to the excellent level of performance and tone of rest of band (IMO...).

*(I wrote before and edited) about some lack of mids I felt on mix... Is that I´m not so sure whole mix need it, maybe I was "forcing" the mids to hear the snare and sidestick.

("who is who" on recording ?(musicians, gear(if possible)).

Congrats again!

ciro
www.soundclick.com/openstation

*and sorry, "everybody"...after 668 posts my english still very limited, It´s a little difficult to me comment songs here and choose the words,i´m still trying, ok?:D

Last edited:
Back