New Tutorial Software

Boss Ross,

Fantastic! Very kewl.

I didn't know how easy that was to do (create the echo/delay with a cloned track).

Haven't been to audiominds in a while. For that matter, I haven't recorded anything in a while as I've been trying to improve my rooms acoustics...

Time to check in.

*edit* BTW, where the heck is that "cloning a track" located on the audiominds site? Got any more?

Last edited:
Very Good, Teej!

I also like to go into the Properties of a track, change the Offset to "Samples" and input a numerical value for the delay.

I'm sure the animated and annotated screen captures will help a lot of folk.

Thanks, guys. I'm still learning the software and accumulating tutorials. I'll add them to AudioMinds when they're done.

figured i'd give you all a sample first. :)

tj

Boss Ross,
Please let us know when they are up @ audiominds. I look forward to learning some more of what has been under my nose all along.

What's the name of the "screen capture" program you are using?
And can you give me a registration key...?

(just kidding)

a little OT I know,

but I just wanted to tell you that I had an unopened Bob Ross kit that I picked up at the PBS booth at a local art fair right after he died. I couldn't believe they were still selling it. I got it for about two dollars, I think. It was right when his family got an injunction to keep PBS from still selling it.

CD! haha.. you got me! The program is called ScreenFlash. It's a bit buggy, frankly; and I'm learning that it works fine as long as you don't try to get too fancy with the edits.

Cardioid,
I always stop channel surfing when i find Ross on TV. They still show his program quite often. The guy was amazing.

happy little trees!!

tj

Teej said:
I always stop channel surfing when i find Ross on TV. They still show his program quite often. The guy was amazing.

happy little trees!!
tj

What channel do they still air Bob on?

I think he exudes some naturally occuring human sedative...

"and over here is this happy little rock, but you put him where you want him..."

haha.. They still show him on PBS here. And yes, whatever he exudes is definately relaxing. Gotta appreciate someone with that much talent who's still humble.

errrrrr.. was.. Anyway, I still him him occasionally.

tj

Very cool, might want to consider posting up "before/after" audio samples of what those little animations are illustrating.

Back