New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey everyone! Im Pete. 36 years old. Started recording as a teenager on a small tascam 4 track. Had a few setups since then but currently using a tascam 38 and bouncing into Reaper.

Anyways I've been lurking here off and on a couple months and enjoyed learning from you folks! Going to try to hang out a bit more often.

hello my name is isaac and i am the producer of my own punk band and i have a little home studio set up in my room

my studio has a very unorthodox kind of setup but hey, it works 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20220612_132800_3.jpg
    IMG_20220612_132800_3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Greetings! I've been doing this music and production stuff for ages, since the 70s or 80s depending on what qualifies, and seem to be getting more and more useless at it! Just joined the forum in the hope that somebody can help. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, they say.

Greetings! I've been doing this music and production stuff for ages, since the 70s or 80s depending on what qualifies, and seem to be getting more and more useless at it! Just joined the forum in the hope that somebody can help. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, they say.
You're in the right place Twiddler.

Hi everyone!

I'm SrirachaiLatte. I've been playing bass for 15 years and guitar for almost as long. I've been mixing and mastering my own stuff for a decade or so and really want to do it for other people, I can't finish a song of mine but I love the engineering side of things!

I mostly work in the rock side of things, mostly post punk, 90's stuff, classic rock and stoner/doom/sludge. I also REALLY love the most experimental side of pop music... Or most pop side of experimental music? Grimes is my ultimate idole along with FKA Twigs, Björk, Psychic TV and insane in the head people like Venetian Snares or old Igorrr. Not to mention my love of hip hop, and even tho I don't want to produce this I really enjoy harsh noise ... Yeah, I just love music as long as the music is good!

Oh, and if that matters, I'm from France, more specifically Bretagne/Rennes!

Hey Everyone.

My name is Zak Stamps, I am a live/studio sound engineer and also dable in computer programming and web development. I Mainly work in the Church world lately, however, most of my background is in live theatre, concerts and festivals. I’ve mixed and worked with a diverse group of artists over the course of my career from Country music to Filipino sensations, RnB artists as well as modern Christian Worship. I’ve also worked on and managed projects for corporate and broadcast clients including ESPN, and Stanford University and had the pleasure of working on large Theatre productions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern CA.

I am finally signing up to be part of the community here and expand my conversations across the globe. Its nice to meet you all!

I'm new here. Just returning to music production after about 25 years. Built a basement home studio and trying to get back into song writing. Was once a singer and bass guitarist front man in a band. Trying to learn Studio One and build bass guitars.

Hello folks! Im an audio engineer from Southern California, here to pick all of your brain's about analogue tape decks and DAT players! Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hi everyone! I am not actually new but I have been away for so long that the forum no longer recognized me so I created a new account. I am glad to be back and I hope that I can be of some value to the forum. Mark

Hi everyone! I am not actually new but I have been away for so long that the forum no longer recognized me so I created a new account. I am glad to be back and I hope that I can be of some value to the forum. Mark
Shame on you for staying away for so long.... :spank:

Welcome back. 😀

Back