New guitar, just wanted to share...

battleminnow

What's this button do?
Just got a new Gibson ES335 Dot reissue (vintage sunburst)

Replaces my 2004 Epihone Sheraton II

I am stoked!!

Pete :D :D :D

battleminnow said:
Just got a new Gibson ES335 Dot reissue (vintage sunburst)

Replaces my 2004 Epihone Sheraton II

I am stoked!!

Pete :D :D :D

Any pictures???????? :confused: :)

335 huh

there's a 1959 335 (don't know if it's dot or not) for £37,000 on ebay :D :D

my ol' man has 1960 345 that has just been re-fretted & rewired & is feeling georgeous

I love that sort of gibson more than any other 335, 345, 355 yup luv em all

Yeah, I have been "following other interests..." lol

My band broke up a while back, and my buddy just started MMA (mixed martial arts/cage fighting) and I have been training and cornering him. Plus I have been travelling for work a lot. You can check some of it out at www.myspace.com/icongym

Sorry, off topic... back to homerec...

Been here lurking the whole time, but there's nothing like an expensive GAS guitar to get you back into the swing of things.

Oh, and I got a sweet deal new at GC, so that's even better!

Now, where's that SD card and camera...

Back in a bit.

Pete

I only know about cheap gas guitars, but I know what you mean. ;)

Glad to see you back. We need some variety. Mo is betta. :)

Can't wait to see the new mistress, er, aquisition.

I may have a new (to me) 335 copy. I'm supposed to hear from the guy today.

It's cheap, don't know how it plays or sounds, but it's pretty, and that's all the really counts, isn't it? :o

Yeah, I had to sell my Vox valvetronix amp, my Epiphone Elitist Japanese SG, and my Epiphone Sheraton II, but after playing a nice guitar I just couldn't go back. I bought a Fender USA Deluxe Strat a few months ago in my upgrade-from-cheap-stuff-phase and I haven't looked back. I don't, however, have any plans (or money) to buy anything else in the next year, besides a decent cab to go with my modded Epiphone Valve Jr.

Pete

notCardio said:
I'm still looking for a cab for mine.

I am seriously leaning toward the Lopo Line empty cabs. They seem built well, and there are tons of color options. I am going to load it with a vintage 30 for now, and if I like the cabinet, I might swap for an alnico magnet or just build another. The cabs are only $108 on ebay, + shipping.

Avatar Speakers HQ is just 30 minutes away and I love their stuff, but I am always willing to try something new like these Lopo cabs if they're that cheap.

Pete

Anticipating the red X of death here...

viewer.php

Pete

battleminnow said:
But how do I get the image INTO the bbs?

Pete
Right below where you type your reply there is "Additional Options" and in that there is Manage Attachments button to click.

Those pics you posted are huge and will not attach though.

There is also the

Nice guitar by the way.

Back