Neumann KM 184 pair- consecutive serial numbers

samvest

Neumann KM 184 pair- consecutive serial numbers

Serial numbers 15788 and 15789. In excellent cosmetic and sonic condition. One owner, home studio use, like new. Includes stand adapter, windscreen, operating instructions booklet, original box.

$1000 shipping included (to cont. US).

Attachments

• set-big.jpg
    set-big.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 85
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 87
i do not remember the exact year, i think between 6 and 8 years ago. I haven't used them a lot because I also got a pair of km 54s which served as my primary mics for guitar so the 184s got a secondary role. Still very good mics.

Would love to have these. Selling a few things over the next few days. May possibly be able to swing it.

Hey Sam .... are these a matched set or did you just happen to get two of them with consecutive serial numbers?

:cool:

Hey Sam .... are these a matched set or did you just happen to get two of them with consecutive serial numbers?

:cool:

The QC on Neumanns is so tight that performance of different examples of any given model is virtually identical regardless of when the mics were made. It has been this way ever since Sennheiser took control of the company if not before.

I have two early 70's KM84's with non-consecutive sn's and I can't tell them apart.

Hard to believe no one has snapped these up!!! :confused:

I guess after you insist on a 2.8 GHz 4 GB RAM computer and 16 inputs all you have money left for is an M-Audio mic. Talk about backwards priorities.

Back