Need help with arrangment!!

metalupurass45

Hey guys, My studio is located in my bedroom for now until i move out to a bigger place. I was really wanting to re-arrange everything to maximize space and everything. below is a rough outline of what the room is like. if you guys could help me out with where i could arrange everything, that would be extremely helpful. i have tried and this is the best i could come up with. note that the bed and tv have to be in the same relation with each other for the most part :)

Thanks!!

Attachments

• studio.JPG
    studio.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 60
Ok here's how i'd do it, thinking about acoustics. The couch will absorb quite a lot of the sound from the amp when recording.

The mixing position is the best position of the room with the couch behind to absorb and for clients/other band members. If you have a decent TV, i'd use it for your monitor on your pc, and you can use it for movies, and normal tv, with your good studio monitors, then you could move your couch into the position the tv is now, leaving more recording space and giving absorption across the whole of the bottom of the back wall.

Attachments

• metalupurass.GIF
    metalupurass.GIF
    4.4 KB · Views: 45
Back