N-track 6

fizer

So has any one used the new N-Track 6? I bought the V 5, but hated it, and went back to using V 4. I'm always looking for a better sound engine. Any info will be appreciated.

:confused:

I'm using it. It's much more efficient, cpu-wise, than any previous version. Seems very stable. No crashes or freezes. Interface is easy and understandable.

I give it two thumbs up.

4 sucked for me, so I went back to 3.3.....

of course I then went to Reaper....

im curious to see where N-Track stands though....

I have ver. 3.1 on this computer that I've used forever! When I bought the latest version and loaded it on my laptop.... it scared the hell out of me! WAY too many bells and whistles! I'm way too simple minded to have all that stuff! I guess I just gotta get with the technology program and actually learn how to use the new version, eh?

bd

I have ver. 3.1 on this computer that I've used forever! When I bought the latest version and loaded it on my laptop.... it scared the hell out of me! WAY too many bells and whistles! I'm way too simple minded to have all that stuff! I guess I just gotta get with the technology program and actually learn how to use the new version, eh?

bd

You can still use it without the extras. You can also tone down the GUI to only conatain what you want. I'm considering upgrading. I tried v4 and it was pretty screwy. I downloaded 6 and it seems alright. I have Sonar HS4 but I didn't get on with it that much.

n-Track has still got the mojo for me. Probably going back to it- if it doesn't act like the last version I used. That was a pretty silly experience.

Back