My new song - Born Fighter

Plenty of pitch problems and some timing issues on vocals.

Unfortunately one off the riffs is way too similar to a black label society riff lol (think it may be Concrete Jungle)
Otherwise good sounding guitars, drums need a bit more work maybe more use of cymbals.

Not my taste even tho i'm a metal fan but a good recording pretty clear!

Muzza.

Unfortunately one off the riffs is way too similar to a black label society riff lol (think it may be Concrete Jungle)
Otherwise good sounding guitars, drums need a bit more work maybe more use of cymbals.

Muzza.

Muzza.

Cheers for the reply - unfortunately vocals will always be something that I will struggle with but I'll keep on trying to improve!

Glad you liked the guitars as thats my strongest facet - I'm not a massive BLS fan although I love Zakk's playing style

Very good sounding recording, clean and bright.
I agree about the vocals...they sound as though they're double-tracked but lots of pitch problems, , you might want to consider having someone else do the vocals for you.
But a decent enough sounding track.

YouTube - Please Tell Me Why

Guitars have alot of fizzy top end, masking the cymbals and vox, otherwise sounds OK.

thanks for all the replies

I'm still learning all the time when it comes to music production / mixing so when I record some new material later this year, I think the production levels should be better

Back