My Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point on media. ALL media has a bias.

The difference between the mainstream and independent is the financing.

Mainstream media is funded by corporations for the most part

Independent has no corporate sponsorship.
Most times the ‘bias’ of the independent media is to show, or at least try to discover the truth.

The mainstream media has the bias of promoting the agenda of those who are paying the bills and the 6 or 7 figure salaries of the lying media personalities.

If a major drug company is providing funding, why would they bite the hand that feeds it???

Lots say they like NPR. They suck too. Very heavily funded via taxpayer dollars.

Maybe so but with a licence fee revenue of nearly 4 billion pounds alone. Gives you some idea.

Wow. In the short time Biden has been in office miracles are happening in the war against the covid pandemic.

Magic? Politics? Science? Did President Biden Cure Covid? - YouTube
Over the course of campaigning for the Presidency, Joe continually stated "Trump doesn't have a plan to deal with Covid. I do."
Three days after inauguration day, Saturday, President Joe Biden said "There is nothing that can be done to alter the trajectory of the Covid virus."
It's probably the first truthful words he has ever said.

Crows you can't be serious? Please read the headlines in the UK on BBC bias and its one sided reporting/programs. They are publicly funded by the public who are so fed up with the BBC they are refusing to pay their licence en-mass and their is a huge call to have the BBC 'defunded'. This I think will happen very soon. Besides that the BBC are caught up in quite a few serious shall we say 'events'.

I studied media bias for my final thesis in undergrad and a little bit in grad school. My analysis is that they’re pretty centrist, and that’s what a lot of independent bias analyzers say, too.
A point on media. ALL media has a bias.

The difference between the mainstream and independent is the financing.

Mainstream media is funded by corporations for the most part

Independent has no corporate sponsorship.
Most times the ‘bias’ of the independent media is to show, or at least try to discover the truth.

The mainstream media has the bias of promoting the agenda of those who are paying the bills and the 6 or 7 figure salaries of the lying media personalities.

If a major drug company is providing funding, why would they bite the hand that feeds it???

Lots say they like NPR. They suck too. Very heavily funded via taxpayer dollars.

Actually, NPR gets very little funding from tax dollars. Most of the funding comes from public support.

I studied media bias for my final thesis in undergrad and a little bit in grad school. My analysis is that they’re pretty centrist, and that’s what a lot of independent bias analyzers say, too.

:eek::facepalm: There are many who would disagree with you.

Last edited:
Ha, that's funny, Grim lives in the UK, he doesn't have the first amendment. :D

Just adding some levity to the thread.
:)
We don't even have a constitution, let alone any amendments to it !
We just make it up as we go along and say anything until it proves death inducingly dangerous. :eatpopcorn:

They are publicly funded by the public who are so fed up with the BBC they are refusing to pay their licence en-mass and their is a huge call to have the BBC 'defunded'
It's not that we are fed up with the BBC. It's that we don't like having to pay for it even if we don't watch it. Personally, I like the Beeb for the 2 programmes on it that I do watch. But what I pay for a licence each year isn't reflected in the amount of programmes I watch, especially now the kids are no longer children and don't use CBBC or Ceebeebies. Between 2003 and 2016 we used Sky TV way, way more than terrestial TV {of which the beeb is part} but when we stopped watching any of their channels, we stopped paying for them. That's how the beeb should be. We never paid for ITV or channel 4 or channel 5. Being charged by the beeb is like being charged a transport fee when you don't use the train or bus but only use taxis ~ that you pay for.
Some of their news is biased or let's say, it slants in a particular direction, but only sometimes. Either way, I find slanting in every news outlet I come across. I have done, ever since reading the Nigerian papers back in '76 when I was but a young pup. So one sort of equalizes it in the mind and that's how one can see when it crosses the line into blatant.

Encourage y'all to listen to this video.........Crazy scary story she's telling .....

Dr Simone Gold .... The truth about the COVID-19 vaccine

And........ right on schedule.......The YouTube Nazi Ministry of ‘Truth’ has pulled the video.

Here ya go. One on Bitchute.

Please ignore the media bias against this woman. She’s been tarred and feathered so the public won’t even entertain the idea of listening to her message.

But in my opinion she speaks truth. And she’s a hell of a lot more qualified to speak of this than any of us knuckle heads on a recording forum.

Watch, y’all might learn something :)

The Truth About The Covid-19 Vaccine | Dr. Simone Gold

Here ya go. One on Bitchute.

Please ignore the media bias against this woman. She’s been tarred and feathered so the public won’t even entertain the idea of listening to her message.

But in my opinion she speaks truth. And she’s a hell of a lot more qualified to speak of this than any of us knuckle heads on a recording forum.

Watch, y’all might learn something :)

The Truth About The Covid-19 Vaccine | Dr. Simone Gold

I’ve watched it and I agree with the majority of doctors.

I’ve watched it and I agree with the majority of doctors.

Don't get me wrong. I understand most people who can get through all it takes to become a doctor firstly have to have a decent IQ's , a great work ethic and tenacity to get that PHD ...and once gotten again I am sure most start off with the best of intentions and honoring the Hippocratic oath...But a few years of lawsuits, insurance company game playing, nice lunches and "gifts" from the medical worlds manufacturers of both medical equipment and pharmacology taints their ability to keep all of that shiny, happy, smiley good stuff in their sights. I have dealt with a LOT of Doctors in my life. I am friends with a few and several nurses. THough there are many really good doctors , I have learned that a lot of them are truly dumbasses that don't think past the end of their nose as the money carrot screams their names...come to me my little one I will make you rich! 50% of all doctors graduated at the bottom half of their class...when they say they are "practicing" medicine that is the absolute most solid truth of truths. Your blanket statement that you agree with the majority of doctors is saying to me you "trust" them. So if the majority doctors say something is so, rather than take the time and effort to make a personally informed decision you will rely on what the majority of doctors agree is the best way to go about handling whatever medical issue you or your loved ones is facing. If that is the case I strongly urge you rethink your stance ( but all good if you don't) that as it has been proven time and time again in my journey of dealing with the medical world that majority are like cattle heading to the slaughter...The front one goes moo and the rest ( the majority of doctors) just follow. Moooooooo!

And........ right on schedule.......The YouTube Nazi Ministry of ‘Truth’ has pulled the video.

I have to say that for YT to delete this video /CENSOR this video makes me nauseous. I know , it's their football they get to make the rules but to BIG BROTHER us / THOUGHT POLICE us is damn frightening....and we all just stand by with dazed looks on our faces saying I saw it on the internet...YIKES! Sway the sway away...it is for the better good.

71L2-2jOHlL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Sad thing with this virus is, instead of reaching herd immunity, it seems the only thing we’re reaching is herd mentality.
[MENTION=1094]TAE[/MENTION] Regarding 1984tube.....

There have been covid related videos that were quoting the CDCs own statistics that YouTube has pulled for spreading medical misinformation.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I understand most people who can get through all it takes to become a doctor firstly have to have a decent IQ's , a great work ethic and tenacity to get that PHD ...and once gotten again I am sure most start off with the best of intentions and honoring the Hippocratic oath...But a few years of lawsuits, insurance company game playing, nice lunches and "gifts" from the medical worlds manufacturers of both medical equipment and pharmacology taints their ability to keep all of that shiny, happy, smiley good stuff in their sights. I have dealt with a LOT of Doctors in my life. I am friends with a few and several nurses. THough there are many really good doctors , I have learned that a lot of them are truly dumbasses that don't think past the end of their nose as the money carrot screams their names...come to me my little one I will make you rich! 50% of all doctors graduated at the bottom half of their class...when they say they are "practicing" medicine that is the absolute most solid truth of truths. Your blanket statement that you agree with the majority of doctors is saying to me you "trust" them. So if the majority doctors say something is so, rather than take the time and effort to make a personally informed decision you will rely on what the majority of doctors agree is the best way to go about handling whatever medical issue you or your loved ones is facing. If that is the case I strongly urge you rethink your stance ( but all good if you don't) that as it has been proven time and time again in my journey of dealing with the medical world that majority are like cattle heading to the slaughter...The front one goes moo and the rest ( the majority of doctors) just follow. Moooooooo!

Ever since I did a moot court with fellow students, one of whom became a lawyer, I’m convinced anyone can become anything. He was awful and he is a lawyer now. The two of us who didn’t go on to become lawyers performed much better than he did.

Sad thing with this virus is, instead of reaching herd immunity, it seems the only thing we’re reaching is herd mentality.

[MENTION=1094]TAE[/MENTION] Regarding 1984tube.....

There have been covid related videos that were quoting the CDCs own statistics that YouTube has pulled for spreading medical misinformation.

Point is when nobody in charge has a clue what to do either because it's all totally new, or some Doc is trying to make a name or money for themselves. Or even because of all of those things.

Then you have a press obsessed with doom who try and panic the population every day.

So then who is qualified to say what is medical misinformation?

Last edited:
Point is when nobody in charge has a clue what to do

Ah but those ‘in charge’ DO have a clue. They know exactly what they’re doing.
One of which is to create a fear campaign to bring about the social, political, and economic changes they want by scaring the shit out of us.

I’d be willing to bet that Clauss Shwab of the world economic forum is one of the ringleaders of this ‘Global Reset’ .

One of which is to create a fear campaign to bring about the social, political, and economic changes they want by scaring the shit out of us.

I’d be willing to bet that Clauss Shwab of the world economic forum is one of the ringleaders of this ‘Global Reset’ .

Not to mention the media. All our local and network news is opened with the day's death and infection tallies. Accompanied by totals to date.

OK lets say you are correct and there is this masterplan to kill off all old people, take all our wealth, make us live like rats in appartments and become just a number.

There aint a government on the planet capable of doing that. Before when it was done the people were illiterate peasants. Now any half educate bunch of halfwits can form a resistance in days and then cause so much havoc the authorities lose control.

Re.... Tiny Northern Ireland in 1969. And a tiny amount of Republicans in their few hundreds. In a matter of weeks they were manufacturing guns. In months they had learnt how to make big bombs. They had snatch and assassination's squads. Within a short time they had formed quite a sophisticated resistance which the entire British Army had to cope with. A few years later they could bomb with ease in other countries. They killed Politicians and nearly killed an entire Government.

Ok they were terrorists. Before that they were not very well educated farmers, bricklayers and labourers at most or just simply unemployed with nothing.

So you explain to me how a bunch of billionaires with bad hair cuts are going to turn us all who now are far better educated and able, into dumb peasants?

Ever since I did a moot court with fellow students, one of whom became a lawyer, I’m convinced anyone can become anything. He was awful and he is a lawyer now. The two of us who didn’t go on to become lawyers performed much better than he did.

Clearly you never worked on a construction site :D I agree most people with average IQ's can do most jobs but unfortunately that go get em you can do 'anything" you set your mind to do encouragement is just not factual. Some people are just born to lose or to win. They themselves and their attitudes and desires have nothing to do with the gifts or lack thereof they ended up with. For some math is easy, for others it is a headache...some can sing like a bird some can't sing their way out of a wet paper bag if their life depended on it..

Swinging back to my point that you trust what the majority of doctors conclude is accurate. I don't and would never just accept a conclusion that "most doctors" agree on without doing my own due diligence. That is based on my own personal dealings with doctors and the mainstream medical world going back to my 20's when I woke up with half my face paralyzed and what I went through and then my skin cancer journeys over the last 30 years ...The masses are asses and that includes Doctors. But that's just my own jaded personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back