MXL 603 603S Mod Kits for Sale

Yes, I'm the seller. I ordered some to mod my own 603 pair, and ordered a few extras while I was at it. I know these caps are cheap, but for folks who are unsure of which exact parts to get, or for those who don't want to pay more for shipping than for the caps themselves, I thought I'd make these available.

Yes, I'm the seller. I ordered some to mod my own 603 pair, and ordered a few extras while I was at it. I know these caps are cheap, but for folks who are unsure of which exact parts to get, or for those who don't want to pay more for shipping than for the caps themselves, I thought I'd make these available.

I just might take some off your hands how do you work? with paypal?

This almost looks like a business.

This almost looks like a business.

Almost but I don't think so Chili. He states that he got extra to mod his own microphone.

Would be a failing business though only making $7.00 ... where as he could have had people send their microphones to him and make $300. instead.

Almost but I don't think so Chili. He states that he got extra to mod his own microphone.

Would be a failing business though only making $7.00 ... where as he could have had people send their microphones to him and make $300. instead.

Yup, I think you're right. Thanks.

I'll bite. I picked up a handful of 603Ss when MF had them on the SDOTD for 29 bucks. I'd say that I'd post before and afters but I'm far too lazy for that.

Trust me, I have no intention of going into the mic modding business. Just ordered a few extras when I ordered the caps for my own mics. But if you find anyone willing to pay me $300 to perform a 15-minute mod on a $50 mic, I might be persuaded!

Trust me, I have no intention of going into the mic modding business. Just ordered a few extras when I ordered the caps for my own mics. But if you find anyone willing to pay me $300 to perform a 15-minute mod on a $50 mic, I might be persuaded!

Happens everyday my friend. with a few other alterations.

Back