Microphones for sale/trade

tmix

Hey all

I am selling some of my Studio Microphones to fund some new purchases.
I have upgraded over the years and find that while I still find these very useful, I need more of other items than these Microphones.

Having said that, I am not going to give these away neither am I going to magnify the values of these mics as some are prone to do.

You can/should search them out.

Low Ballers...Just stay away... I don't have time for you.

These are reasonable deals, if I can't sell them for what I need... I will just keep them.
View attachment 84760
View attachment 84761
View attachment 84762
View attachment 84763

I have (2) MXL V67G Microphones with stand mounts (Not shock mounts).

I would like to get $80 each or $150 for the pair.

These are not a matched pair per se but I have never had a problem using them as a stereo pair.
I have used them for a total of about 5-10 hours each.

I also have (2) Studio Projects B3 Multi-pattern Large Diaphram Condensers that are excellent for Instruments and even Vocals if you are after a clear/clean transparent sound.

These mics come with shockmounts.
They are excellent multi purpose mics because they can have a Cardiod, Figure 8 or Omni Directional pickup pattern available dependent on your preference/need.

These are not a matched pair per se but I have never had a problem using them as a stereo pair.
I have used them for a total of about 10-20 hours each.

I would like to get $120 each or $220 for the pair.

Lastly I have a CAD M177 Cardiod Condenser with shockmount.
I bought this and used it once and realised I had too many Microphones that sounded similar (LOL) so it goes on the buying block along with the others.

It has a nice clean sound slightly brighter than the V67Gs.
It is wonderful on Acoustic Guitar as well as Clean Vocals.

I don't believe you can find these new any longer, but the multi-patterned version (M179) is out there for about $130-$150 each.

I have tested this to make sure it works, but I have yet to use in on a project so it is in excellent condition as are all the mics I have for sale.

I would like to get $90 for the mic and shockmount.

Paypal unless you are local to the DFW metroplex.
Shipping will be exactly what it is... I will have to run the prices at the time of inquiry.

The only Trades I might Consider is a Digitech Vocalist Live 3 or 5 or possibly a EMU B3 sound module.

Back