MP3 forum Best of.

Not sure if some of you “oldies” remember, but this was done before. And I even have a copy. 😳 Haven’t listened to it in awhile, but it was called HomeRecording.Comp and it has a date of 5-1-2003. Looks to have been a 4 disc set.

I only do covers, so I never made it. ☹️

Oh, and the one I have is labeled Vol II. So apparently there’s a volume I floating around. Let me know if you want any more info on it.
2003 was over 19 years ago so it seems long over do for Vol III.

FYI, here’s the jewel case for the compilation I mentioned. I see Dobro is on it. Not sure who else that is still around. It seems it was actually a 3 disc set, although pkgd in a 4 disc jewel case. Doesn’t seem they spent a lot of cash on cover art. 😁😁

CF2A2B3A-1858-4B37-8270-C398DF482C41.jpeg9266604F-BA9D-4033-BC0D-0131E86EE4EE.jpeg

FYI, here’s the jewel case for the compilation I mentioned. I see Dobro is on it. Not sure who else that is still around. It seems it was actually a 3 disc set, although pkgd in a 4 disc jewel case. Doesn’t seem they spent a lot of cash on cover art. 😁😁

View attachment 122174View attachment 122177
Wow I remember some of those names..
drstawl...I did a collab with jake-owa
Surprised that the likes of wisc and bsabbath aren't there are well, maybe before their time

Back