Comp CD for sale at CD Baby!

Does this mean we are going to be rock stars?

I hope so. I've always wanted to live on a bus.

Brad said:
Does this mean we are going to be rock stars?

I hope so. I've always wanted to live on a bus.

Yeah, baby... yeah !!! :D Lets join busrecording.comp CD next year... :D

I think this is real cool. thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Dan

man i cant wait for them royalties to start rolling in and...........i signed what?.......

fuck:D

What would happen if for Volume III the price goes up $1 and we all get our $0.025 royalty per copy. Would this enable us all to call ourselves professional musicians and then use all gear purchases as tax deductions ...

Oh the possibilities! :D

I'm sticking this thread because most of our hits at CD Baby seem to come from it.

To those who have ordered from CD Baby, let me know how the process goes. Thanks!

Slackmaster 2000

Thirst said:
When is the second cd coming out? Or the next compilation cd rather... ?

The second CD project was released on August, 2003... :)

You're kinda late to be on it :(

Anyway you can follow the link to CDBaby and make order of yours :)

Next project will be... will be.... uummmhh... :rolleyes:

You tell me... :confused:

Last edited:
that's cd - well the songs that were availiable to listen to from the link sound good - im impressed - you guys do know your stuff!

steve

hahah nice im new to this site and i already see that you guys have come out with a cd i would purchase but im short on money.. i dont even have enough money to get myself a new soundcard

How do we find out about trying to get on the cd I have my own indie label strugglin at best but still progressing!!!!

own label . . . struggling at best . . .

brothers of the same GRIND . . . .

holla . . . maybe there is some way we can work together . . .

Getting On The CD....

I know this one hasn't been out long... Or maybe it has, I haven't gotten aquainted with findin' the dates on this BBS yet..... hehehe :D But how does one get their music on one of these compilation CD's? I think it's a killer idea, and right now my band is workin' on some material that I myself think is damn good, and would love to be a part of this.

Thanks in advance,
William :cool:

CDBaby Links

I tried the links and got nothing. Well, more specifically... I clicked the links to hear the music and got nothing. But I don't think it's THEIR fault. For some reason I have trouble playing any streaming schtuff which is what this seems to want to do.

Back