MOTU 828MKII in Mint Condition for sale

Echelon

Lights Fish on Fire.
I have a Mint condition MOTU 828 MKII for sale. It has only been used once and has spent it's life in one rack, so no moving. I used it for one recording gig, then upgraded to Pro Tools HD3. If you have an questions, please email me. I am asking $500 plus shipping. I would prefer a money order, but will accept paypal if you pay the fees.

Hi There

i may be interested if you drop the price , I paid $700 canadian dollars from a retail store for mine with full warrenty so $500 is a little too much for one that will have no warrenty because of change of ownership (warrenty is not transferable if you check the details) .

They go on ebay for between $300-$400 used so I would be prepared to offer you something within this range if that is acceptable to you .

;)

are you sure they go for that little? All the ones I watched on Ebay went for right around $500 used.

Yeah, I watched them for a month straight before finally biting the bullet, they definitely go between $475 and $600, so this price is in the right range.

Perhaps you were looking at the first model? The one getting sold here is mkII. The first model has no xlr interfaces on the front and has a blue face plate, if you can't tell them apart.

MKII for $500 is a fair price. I just paid $525 shipped for one from ebay and it took me awhile to get a nice one at that price. I got outbid higher than that on several others. So there you go, if no one wants it here, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it there if you want.

$500 is a fair price. Not a great deal, but not bad either.

Cortex, if you paid 700 Canadian dollars (what is that, about $20 USD? :D ) then you got an excellent deal.

Back