Modern Southern

Cool song, Max,

Nice and tight, great drums. The lead git is a bit lost and it should be about twice as loud at :52 on. If you get it to cut through it will be a killer song.

Should be pretty easy to write lyrics and vocals to. You already have the topic.:)

Mix is dark and kind of muddy. It needs more "air". As mentioned, the lead can be way louder. If thats a real drummer playing real drums, he's very good. Don't piss him off. The drums are the best part of the song. If they're fakes, then bleh.

Mix is dark and kind of muddy. It needs more "air". As mentioned, the lead can be way louder. If thats a real drummer playing real drums, he's very good. Don't piss him off. The drums are the best part of the song. If they're fakes, then bleh.

The drums sound like samples... It was pretty obvious.
Maybe they started with the track the drummer played and then... ;)

The drums sound like samples... It was pretty obvious.
Maybe they started with the track the drummer played and then... ;)

That's why I said "if that's a real drummer". It sounds like samples, but they could be triggered by real playing. I don't wanna make any accusations until I know for sure. ;)

Boost the lead.
Write some lyrics (is it going to be a pisstake or serious)
Sing
Song done!

Great heavy groove!
This can be a great song, just add the vocals...
Real cool myspace site, I particularly liked the photo slide show....would you guys mind if I added you?
Umm....is Mina still around...:D

Back