Mod Cliques

Gidge...I suggest you put Gorty on ignore and that he do the same with you.

no thanks..

You put me on ignore on the other site Gidge because you can give but can't take so what's the difference here?
This is a public forum where the public can respond, it isn't Gidges exclusive little cry baby thread, well it is your cry baby thread but you know what I mean.......

umm, this thread is addressed to the site owners...

and I think I only double reported one post...they may be in the same thread, but every post Ive reported have been different..

please show me one post Ive reported a half dozen times...

Well, every email I click on (there have been six about that same four-month old thread) brings up some giant red-letter quote. Yes, this thread is directed to the site owners, that's fine. But every time you mash the Report Post button, it sends an email to every mod.

You are pretty much guaranteeing that I will never read any of your reports again, which is too bad as you've had useful comments in the past. I have no idea what that old thread is about, and I don't have time to figure it out. Dragon already modded it. Time to move on.

Well, every email I click on (there have been six about that same four-month old thread) brings up some giant red-letter quote. Yes, this thread is directed to the site owners, that's fine. But every time you mash the Report Post button, it sends an email to every mod.

You are pretty much guaranteeing that I will never read any of your reports again, which is too bad as you've had useful comments in the past. I have no idea what that old thread is about, and I don't have time to figure it out. Dragon already modded it. Time to move on.

Dragon closed it, he didnt moderate it...

you can choose to not delete it...thats your call... but by doing so you are setting the precedent that it is okay to talk shit about people's kids here...

Dragon closed it, he didnt moderate it...

you can choose to not delete it...thats your call... but by doing so you are setting the precedent that it is okay to talk shit about people's kids here...

What's next, finding grievances from seven years ago? Find me something current, and I'll consider it. It would help if it was understandable without having to refer to private communication that I can't see, or other BBSs.

The difference being that I could contact Gorty knowing that I'd get a reasonable reponse. There were various other changes made to what Gorty was doing that were dealt with simply by chatting to him. I wouldn't waste my time trying the same with you again.

you really tickle me..what exactly did I do HERE that had to be dealt with at all? whether it be public or private....

What's next, finding grievances from seven years ago? Find me something current, and I'll consider it. It would help if it was understandable without having to refer to private communication that I can't see, or other BBSs.

like i said, i made my complaint..do what you must with it...its on record..

You put me on ignore on the other site Gidge because you can give but can't take so what's the difference here?
This is a public forum where the public can respond, it isn't Gidges exclusive little cry baby thread, well it is your cry baby thread but you know what I mean.......

I put you on ignore at a time when I don't have the patience to deal with you constant attacks on me..right now Im overloaded with patience..

Back