Mod Cliques

Gidge

Lapdance Test Dummy
Dear site owners..

Mrs True-eurt has threatened to ban me if I make ugly statements about someone's kid, even though Ive never done so b4..

yet when I have pointed out a thread where someone is talking about my kid nothing is being done..

whats the deal

Dear site owners..

Mrs True-eurt has threatened to ban me if I make ugly statements about someone's kid, even though Ive never done so b4..

yet when I have pointed out a thread where someone is talking about my kid nothing is being done..

whats the deal

Listen here you whiny ************, I have been chatted as well except mine was through pm.
The reason you weren't contacted via pm is because you're a ***** ******whinger who would just post up the pm in public just like the retarded ****** you are continuously proving to be!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dealing with Troublesome Users
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

"Dealing with Troublesome Users
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

no thanks..

see the ignore function is for users that have posts that just irritate you in general, kinda like yours...

its not designed so Groty can continue to post crap about me in non-Cave forums and you guys just ignore it happened...

i make a comment to someone that they should moderate their forum with Nazi-like intensity, and "nazi" gets edited out, but the same Moderators are refusing to moderate someone talking trash about my daughter..

Dear site owners,

Please feel free to comment and let me know where you stand on this issue..

Listen here you whiny ************, I have been chatted as well except mine was through pm.
The reason you weren't contacted via pm is because you're a ***** ******whinger who would just post up the pm in public just like the retarded ****** you are continuously proving to be!

no, threatening me in public and you in private is her way of showing everyone who's side she's on..

Look, I have better things to do than moderate a four month old thread that has already been moderated by Dragon. He is still a mod, maybe a supermod, I dunno. None of we ordinary mods will override that. So leave your post here and wait for a supermod to respond, but in the meantime stop banging away at our email. Reporting the same four month old post a half dozen times is not going to accomplish anything.

As for the Rep Point thread, again that was previously moderated, so it's up to the site owners to decide.

Look, I have better things to do than moderate a four month old thread that has already been moderated by Dragon. He is still a mod, maybe a supermod, I dunno. None of we ordinary mods will override that. So leave your post here and wait for a supermod to respond, but in the meantime stop banging away at our email. Reporting the same four month old post a half dozen times is not going to accomplish anything.

As for the Rep Point thread, again that was previously moderated, so it's up to the site owners to decide.

umm, this thread is addressed to the site owners...

and I think I only double reported one post...they may be in the same thread, but every post Ive reported have been different..

please show me one post Ive reported a half dozen times...

I nominate this thread for the "Most Ado About Nothing" award...

and don't go lecturing me about the Bard. It's a freakin' PARAPHRASE.

I nominate this thread for the "Most Ado About Nothing" award...

and don't go lecturing me about the Bard. It's a freakin' PARAPHRASE.

Good work dude. I don't expect yahoos like these to get it though.
laughings.gif

no, threatening me in public and you in private is her way of showing everyone who's side she's on..

The difference being that I could contact Gorty knowing that I'd get a reasonable reponse. There were various other changes made to what Gorty was doing that were dealt with simply by chatting to him. I wouldn't waste my time trying the same with you again.

Oh, and you must be out of your mind if you think we're going to start going through CLOSED, MODERATED (by Dragon) threads for fun.

I've had ten emails from you in the last day ....... take two guesses as to whether you are ingratiating yourself with the other guys who have to read this nonsense or not.

Back