Mindprint DTC-2

Chaotic

Anyone use one? Should I get one? I primarily do hip hop. I was going for an Avalon 737. But I really would like to have 2 channels, to run keys, beats, etc. through it. And I definately cant afford 2 737's. Any opinions or other suggestions????

I own a MindPrint Envoice, and we use it constantly in our studio.

The Envoice is an absolute gem. I can't say enough about how great it sounds with any mic we've ever used with it.

We are considering buying the DTC-2, ourselves, because we're expanding our client base rapidly. If it's anywhere near as good as the Envoice, it's totally worth it for all the features you get.

Let me just say this... try finding a MindPrint Envoice to purchase. Their pretty hard to find because those who are "in-the-know" have snatched them all up.

I give a BIG 'thumbs up' to MindPrint products. They're easily as good as the pricey, top-name units out there.... at about half the cost.

A buddy of mine has the DTC. It sounds excellent. Has a ton of features. Another friend of mine liked his and bought it too.

I bought the Envoice because Mindprint has a good reputation among the guys I record with.

Back