Mindful Tess, a pop/dance tune

This works better than the last one, IMO. This phrasing of the melody is better. The backing track sounds good, a bit tame perhaps. We have different tastes when it comes to synth patches. I found that lead synth again kind of generic, dated, and just not too interesting to listen to.

This really cries out for a vocal. You can compose melodies. If you can write lyrics or find a lyricist, and a singer, you'll be off to the races.

Thank you for your review. I have a bad taste in lead patches. I really suck at lyrics and singing but it would be nice to hear at least one of my tunes sung. Thanks again.

:45, some timing issues in the lead. i really like the section around :50 where the "windy" sound comes in. nice work. i'd just work on the lead synth sound, like robus said.

You are right Andrush. I did a bit bad job on the tune. Mistakes plenty. I will try to fix them next time I get a chance. The howling is probably the male choir I put in the choruses on the second halves of them. Pet Shop Boys used at least in one song a choir so I decided to try too. Thank you for reviewing the tune.

:45, some timing issues in the lead.

Did that get fixed? I didn't hear anything I would call a timing issue.

Mixwise, I think it's nice enough. There are enough new elements introduced to keep up listener interest. Levels are well balanced. Too much reverb - but I always say that.

Back